SIMCom SIM7100C which is based on Qualcomm MDM9215 multiple-mode LTE platform. SIM7100C is a complete multi-band TDD-LTE/FDD-LTE/TD-SCDMA/WCDMA/GSM/GNSS SMT type module designed with very powerful processors integrating application core Cortex? A5(550MHz),three QDSP6 cores (Up to 500Mhz), allowing customer to benefit from small dimensions and cost-effective product solutions.
It has strong extension capability with rich interfaces including UART, USB2.0, SPI, I2C,Keypad, PCM, etc. With abundant application capabilities like TCP/UDP/FTP/FTPS/HTTP/HTTPS/SMTP/POP3 and MMS, the module provides much flexibility and ease of integration for customer's applications.
SIMcom 7100C Specifications:
- Four-Band TDD-LTE B38/B39/B40/B41
- Three-Band FDD-LTE B1/B3/B8
- Dual-Band TD-SCDMA B34/B39
- Dual-Band UMTS/HSDPA/HSPA+ B1/B8
- GSM/GPRS/EDGE 900/1800 MHz
- Control Via AT Commands
- Supply voltage range: 3.4V~ 4.2V
- Operation temperature: -40℃ to +85℃
- Dimension: 30 X 30X 2.9 mm
- Weight: 5.9g
- GNSS gpsOne Gen 8B;standalone;assisted,XTRA;
Specifications for Data transfer
- LTE: uplink up to 50Mbps, downlink up to 100Mbps
- TD-HSDPA/HSUPA: Uplink up to 2.2 Mbps, Downlink up to 2.8 Mbps
- TD-SCDMA: Uplink up to 128Kbps, Downlink up to 384Kbps
- HSPA+: Uplink up to 5.76 Mbps, Downlink up to 42 Mbps
- UMTS: Uplink/Downlink up to 384Kbps
- EDGE Class: Max. 236.8Kbps(DL),Max. 236.8Kbps(UL)
- GPRSMax. 85.6Kbps(DL), Max. 85.6Kbps(UL)
- CSD: GSM data rate 14.4Kbps, WCDMA data rate 57.6Kbps, WCDMA 64kbps CSD for Video call
- USB Driver for Microsoft Windows2000/XP/Vista/7/8
- USB Driver for Windows CE/Mobile
- USB Driver for Linux /Android
- RIL supporting for Android/Windows CE/Mobile
- Automatic installation for windows
- Linux API SDK
- Firmware update via USB
- TCP/IP/IPV4/V6 Multi-PDP,MT PDP
- Gobi SDK to the Win7/Win8/Linux
- MBIM to Win8
- Source code of the PC manager of the device for reference
Interfaces: USB2.0, UART, SIM card, SPI, I2C, Keypad(5*5), Constant current sink, GPIO, ADC, PCM *, SDIO
Certifications: CCC, TA, ROHS, REACH
In this FAQ and Guides section you will find the questions that we are most frequently asked and the useful guides when you use our devices. Please use our FAQ by navigating to the section most relevant to your query. And you also can find an answer to your query by using the guide below, but if not, feel free to contact us as we are only too happy to help.
1. Are the device unlocked totally for any carrier?
Yes. All our 4G CPE, mobile hotspot, and modems are totally unlocked for any carriers. Please choose the ideal device according to your needs.
2. Are the devices original without carrier's logo?
Yes. All our devices are original. However, for some devices there are carrier's logo on the body of the device. If you want the device without carrier's logo, please tell us.
3. How do I know which model should I choose?
All the LTE devices support specified LTE bands. If you don't know which LTE bands you should choose, please ask your local service provider for suggestion. Surely, we also could give our suggestions to you, feel free to contact us anytime. :-)
4. Can you ship order to my address?
Yes. We could ship order to all over the world.
5. How quickly will I receive my package?
We usually ship order in 24hours after we get your order. And it usually take 3-7 working days with express way, and 7-15 working days for post way. However, during Chinese New Year (January 25, 2017 - February 4, 2017), services from certain suppliers and carriers may be affected, meaning that deliveries for order placed around these holidays may be delayed 5-6 days.
6. How Do I Order
Please add the items you want to the shopping cart and then click the proceed to checkout to finish the payment. Or you could also click the "Check out with Paypal" to make the payment quickly.
7. What are my payment options?
We now accept payment via Paypal, Western Union, and bank transfer to our company's bank account.