Just like Huawei E5878, Huawei E5786 mobile Wi-Fi router provides another two ways for users to access the Internet beside accessing the Internet via 4G LTE/3G/2G. As the fastest 4G mobile router, E5786 enables users to connect it to a Wi-Fi hotspot and then other devices connect to the E5786 could access the Internet easily. Now you will get to know how to connect your Huawei E5786 to a Wi-Fi hotspot from the following guide.
1Turning Wi-Fi extender On or Off
1. Press the MENU button to display the menu.
2. Press the MENU button to scroll to Wi-Fi extender.
3. Press the button to turn Wi-Fi extender on or off.
Alternatively, you can log in to the E5786 Mobile WiFi’s web management page to enable or disable Wi-Fi extender.
After the Wi-Fi extender function is enabled, up to nine Wi-Fi devices can be connected to the E5786.
2Adding and Connecting a Wi-Fi Hotspot
1. Log in to the web management page by entering http://192.168.8.1 in the address box of browser. And then enter the user name and password to log in to the web management page.
2. From the settings page, choose Wi-Fi extender.
3. Scan for Wi-Fi hotspots and connect the E5786 to the desired one.