As the latest LTE CAT6 CPE, Huawei B525 is a 4G LTE advanced Router with carrier aggregation, similar with Huawei E5186, the B525 can achieve download speeds up to 300 Mbps and upload speeds of 50 Mbps. User can choose to use the WLAN interface WLAN 802.11 ac or 4 Gigabit LAN ports. It also allows you to connect up to 64 wireless devices.
Now, Huawei B525s-23a and B525s-65a are coming in stock. Users could choose the right version from our store for using on your home. It ensures that you always have the fastest possible network. With the latest network technologies (AC-WLAN wireless LAN and CAT6 mobile network), you can surf the high end either wirelessly or using an Ethernet cable. The router also has IPv6 support.
The band lock function you cannot find in E5186, however, you could find it in B525. It has a Band Lock function to lock it in a specific MHz range from the setup menu. This is a useful feature when the operator has overlaid networks in the area and retrieving the fastest and / or most secure network in your area.
Huawei B525 Specifications:
*4G LTE maximum speed from 300 Mbit / s to network 50 Mbit / s
* Huawei B525s-23a:
– LTE: B1/3/7/8/20/32/38
– FDD: 2100 MHz/1800 MHz/2600 MHz/ 900 MHz/800 MHz/1500 MHz/
– TDD: 2600 MHz
– Intra-band contiguous: B3+B3, B7+B7, B38+B38
– Inter-band: B3+B7, B3+B20, B7+B20, B7+B8, B3+B8, B1+B20, B1+B8, B20+B32
– 3G DC-HSPA+/HSPA+/HSPA/UMTS：Band 1/8 2100MHz/900MHz
– 2G EDGE/GPRS/GSM：Band 2/3/5/8 1900MHz/1800MHz/850MHz/900MHz
* Network mode: LTE/UMTS/HSDPA/HSUPA/EDGE/GPRS/GSM
* Huawei B525s-65a:
– LTE FDD: 2600/2100/1900/1800/1700/1400/900/850(B5, B19, B26)/800/700(B28) MHz/
– TDD: 2300/2500/2600 MHz
* Four built-in antennas LTE / UMTS / GSM, LTE / UMTS, WLAN 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz.
* WiFi up to 300 Mbps at 2.4 GHz
* WiFi with up to 867 Mbps speed at 5.0 GHz
* Dual-band – Both frequencies can be simultaneously enabled, with WiFi rates up to 1300 Mbps.
* Compatible with 802.11b / g / n / ac standards.
* You can connect 64 devices wirelessly to this router (32 for 2.4 GHz and 32 for 5 GHz)
* Ethernet WAN – One LAN port can be used as a WAN port, allowing the device to work as a wireless router.
* Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS 2.0) enables wireless network encryption and devices to be connected at the touch of a button.
* A USB port that makes it easy to share your printer or external hard drive with all the devices in your home.
* Operating System Independent – Management with Web Browser or Huawei HiLink (Android and IOS)
* Interfaces: 1 x LAN / WAN, 3 x LAN RJ-45 10/100/1000, 1 x RJ11, USB 2.0 x 1
* Two connections for external antenna, SMA connection *
* Use a Micro-SIM card
* Dimensions 226 x 163 x 52 mm
* Weight 370 g
* Sales Packet Contents: B525 CPE, Quick Start Guide, AC Power Adapter, Ethernet Cable
To check more details at http://www.store4g.com/huawei-b525/