If you, like many of us, have a limited cellular data plan, monitoring your data usage is essential. For the Netgear MR1100 router, You can view an estimate of your data usage on the mobile router LCD, from the NETGEAR Mobile app, and on the mobile router web page.
View Data Usage on the M1 LCD
This is the easiest way to view estimated data usage on the mobile router LCD:
To wake the device, press the Power button.Data usage
The LCD shows the estimated data usage for the current billing cycle.
View Data Usage From the NETGEAR Mobile App
1. On your smartphone, connect to the Nighthawk M1 mobile router’s WiFi network.
2. Launch the NETGEAR Mobile app.
The app shows the estimated data usage for the current billing cycle.
View Data Usage From a Web Browser
You can log in to the M1 mobile router from a computer using a web browser.
1. From a computer that is connected to your network, launch a web browser.
2. Enter http://m.home or http://192.168.1.1.
A login page displays.
3. Enter the administrator login password.
The password is case-sensitive.
The mobile router dashboard displays the estimated data usage in the right pane.
4. To view more details, click the CHECK MY ACCOUNT link.
By the way, you can reset the stats at the start of every monthly billing period to track your data, but there’s no way to do that automatically. You’ll need to know when your billing period starts and reset it manually.