From last tutorial we introduce you how to a wireless device to Aircard 782S hotspot mobile network. Now in this tutorial we will show you how to set numbers of connected wireless device for main Wi-Fi network and secondary network of Aircard 782S. The mobile Wi-Fi Aircard 782s has most powerful features than other 4G routers. It allows user to set up an additional Wi-Fi network if you would like to use dual band 5Ghz compatible device with the hotspot, and/or for a separte guest network.
1Set Wi-Fi device numbers on LCD touchscreen
1. From the home screen, tap Wi-Fi > Options.
2. Tap Max Wi-Fi Devices.
3. If you want to change the total number of devices that will be allowed to access
a. Select the number of devices that will be allowed to access your hotspot.
b. When prompted, tap Submit.
4. Tap the displayed split to set the number of connections available for the Main and
Secondary Wi-Fi networks.
5. Tap < or > to adjust the number of connections available on each of the Wi-Fi
networks (Main and Secondary).
6. When prompted, tap Submit.
2Set Wi-Fi device numbers on WebGuI page
1. Log in as Administrator.
2. Select Wi-Fi > Options.
3. From the Max Wi-Fi drop-down box, select the number of devices that will be
allowed to access your hotspot.
4. Click “<" or ">” to adjust the number of connections available on each of the
Wi-Fi networks (Main and Secondary).
5. Click Submit. (Submit button appears once you make a selection.)