Netgear Aircard 782S mobile hotspot is powerful 4G device for you to connect up to 15 wireless devices such as smart phones, laptops, tablets, digital cameras, printers, gaming consoles, and digital picture frames to your hotspot network. It provides two way for you to connect your wireless device to Aircard 782S mobile network: adding a wireless device to your Wi-Fi network manually, or adding a WPS-enabled device with WPS method without using the Wi-Fi password.
1Add a Wireless Device Manually with Password
1. View the list of available
Wi-Fi networks and find the Aircard 782S WiFi SSID on the wireless device you want to add to your network.
2. Connect to the Aircard 782S WiFi network as displayed on the LCD.
3. Enter the Wi-Fi password for your hotspot network. The Wi-Fi
password is displayed on the hotspot LCD screen. (If the screen has turned off to
save power, press and quickly release the power button to wake up the screen.)
4. Wait for few seconds, the wireless device would connect to the 782S’s mobile network.
2Add a WPS-enabled Wireless Device without Password
The Aircard 782s hotspot allows you to add a WPS-enabled Wi-Fi device to your Wi-Fi network without a Wi-Fi password, using the homepage or the hotspot LCD screen.
On the LCD touchscreen:
1. On the home screen, tap Wi-Fi > WPS.
2. Tap Pair with Main Wi-Fi or Pair with Secondary Wi-Fi (if available).
3. Within two minutes (120 seconds), press the WPS button on the wireless device you want to connect.
Your mobile hotspot and the wireless device will communicate and establish the connection.
On the homepage:
1. Logon the WebGUI of the 782S as Administrator.
2. Click Wi-Fi.
3. In the Connect tab, click WPS for either the Main Wi-Fi or Guest Wi-Fi network (if
4. Choose the WPS method you want to use:
• If the device you want to connect has a WPS button:
Click WPS button pairing, and then within two minutes (120 seconds) press the device’s WPS button, or
• If the device you want to connect has a WPS PIN associated with it:
Click Enter WPS PIN, and then enter the device’s WPS PIN.
Aircard 782S hotspot and the wireless device will communicate and establish the connection.