Huawei B715s-23c is the latest yet fastest 4G LTE CPE stationary router right now. It would be a good choice for using at small offices or home after Huawei B525s LTE CPE. This tutorial will show you how to activate your Huawei B715s-23c router and access the mobile Internet via it.
1. Logon to the WebGUI.
Go to your computer’s web browser (Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Safari u. c.) and in the address field enter the address of the B715s router’s management page: http://192.168.8.1/.
Then the WebGUI management page will open, please enter the user name (admin is the default user name) and the default password, and then click the Apply button.
2. Follow the router’s quick installation steps.
– 2.1. Set up Wi-Fi network settings
• If you do not want to change the name of the Wi-Fi network, press Next
• To make your Wi-Fi network provided by your router easier to find and more personal, you can
change the name of the Wi-Fi network. To do this, enter the desired Wi-Fi network in the SSID field
– 2.2. Set up Wi-Fi network security settings
• If you are satisfied with the password of the Wi-Fi network assigned to the factory (found on the label on the back of the rattle external antenna socket cover), press Next.
• To make it easier to remember your Wi-Fi network password, you can change the Wi-Fi password assigned to the factory against your own choice. To do this, put a check box in the Change password box and the WLAN key in the field enter the desired wifi password.
• Confirm the actions by pressing Next.
– 2.3. Update Configuration.
You can choose whether to allow the router to perform automaticmake updates. Confirm the actions by pressing Next.
– 2.4. Change the root password for the Ruther’s management page.
It is very important to make initial passwords change, as it prevents unauthorized access to the roke management page as well as other security risks.
• In the Current password field, enter admin.
• In the New Password box, type the password for the desired Router Management page. In the Confirm field
enter the password that you typed in the New Password field in the password.
• Confirm the actions by pressing Finish.
You have successfully connected to fast 4G mobile broadband internet. Check if the internet works by opening www.google.com or other web pages.