Alcatel EE40 is one of the LTE CAT4 mobile hotspot from Alcatel family, there are other LTE CAT4 MiFi devices like EE60, Y853, Y854, Y855, Y858 and more. It was award the one of the most wanted mobile broadband portable router in 2016. However, many people don’t know much about this LTE MiFi, here we will have a review of EE40 for you.
Unbox Alcatel EE40
Continue reading “LTE MIFi Alcatel EE40 Review”
1. Iceland & Panama enter the World Cup for the first time. The first team to participate in the group stage for the first time is Slovakia in 2010.
2. Since 1986 (including 1986), the team that won the world championship has always won the first place in the group stage.
3. All host teams can score the second round except South Africa. 30% of the hosts eventually won the championship, the last time was France in 1998. (It is difficult for Russia to the second round)
4. All previous World Cups have been won by European or South American teams.
5. Both recent defending champions were eliminated in the group stage: Italy in 2010 and Spain in 2014.
6. Among the teams that failed to win the championship, Mexico was the most frequent player in the finals (16).
7. The only team that has 0 goals allowed in a single World Cup is Switzerland. In 2006, they didn’t lose the possession of the ball in 4 games.
8. Of the 62 games that England played in the history of the World Cup, 11 games ended with 0 to 0, more than any other teams.
9. Peru will be the team with the longest absence at the FIFA since they had participated in the first World Cup at1982.
10. Among the active players, Thomas Muller scored the most (10 goals) in the World Cup. It is still 6 goals less than Klose, who scored the most in the history of the World Cup (16 balls).
11. Thomas Müller keep the assist record for 6 time as an active player World Cups, which is only less than Maradona (8), Lato and Litbalski (7) since 1966.
Continue reading “45 Highlights: 2018 FIFA World Cup”
THE FIFA WORLD Cup is the biggest event for the most popular sport in the entire world. For football fans everywhere, the next four weeks are going to be all about the 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia. Thanks to over-the-air and online options, you’ll be able to watch or stream the World Cup for free. If you don’t want to miss any games, choosing a LTE mobile hotspot to access the Internet is a necessity while on the go.
Continue reading “Top 5 LTE Mobile Hotspots to Watch World Cup”
Previous Dark Horses in World Cup, Which Would be the Ones in 2018
Nearly there are several dark horses in almost each World Cup. This 2018 World Cup, the most potential dark horse, must be Iceland. It has been a dark horse since the first time the World Cup team played in the European cup in 2016. Will Iceland continue to beat England in this World Cup?
Which team would be the dark horse in 2018 World Cup? Now, let’s take a look at the dark horses of the previous World Cup. Continue reading “List of “Dark Horses” in the History of World Cup, Which Would be the Ones in 2018″
The opening of the 2018 World Cup in Russia was began at Jun 14th. Cristiano Ronaldo, Messi, Salah and other stars is becoming the focus of this World Cup fans. It is true that football is a team sport, but in the World Cup, the story of players changing the course of the game has been repeated. In this issue of the World Cup, we will come back to those players who have ever shined in the history of the World Cup.
The Tenth: Gerd Muller
Germany. Take part in the World Cup: 1970, 1974 13 appearances, 14 goals
Continue reading “Top 10 Star Players in History of World Cup”
As most of the users of B715 Huawei are not technical geek, you would encounter some different problems that you can’t find a solution. Here are some frequent asked questions and trouble shooting for you. It may give you some help when you are using your router.
Huawei B715s Frequently asked questions
Huawei B715s Troubleshooting
Huawei B715s Frequently asked questions
– 1. How do you restore factory settings?
Restoring factory settings causes removing all modified settings. Doing this action when there is required, such as forgetting the password. You could do the factory settings via the Reset button or Web management page.
When the router is turned on, using an elongated object to hold down the Reset button for about 3 seconds until the indicator is on. Then the router will start to flash.
Also, you could enter the web management page http://192.168.8.1/ to do the settings.
– 2. How to connect to the router using the function configuration of a secured Wi-Fi network (Wi-Fi Protected Setup, WPS)?
1. Ensure that Wi-Fi network support is on the client device enabled.
2. Hold the WPS button on the router pressed from two to five seconds to establish a connection to the 2.4 GHz network, or hold down more than five seconds to establish a connection to the 5 GHz network.
Continue reading “Huawei B715s FAQ & Trouble Shootings”