1. Iceland & Panama enter the World Cup for the first time. The first team to participate in the group stage for the first time is Slovakia in 2010.
2. Since 1986 (including 1986), the team that won the world championship has always won the first place in the group stage.
3. All host teams can score the second round except South Africa. 30% of the hosts eventually won the championship, the last time was France in 1998. (It is difficult for Russia to the second round)
4. All previous World Cups have been won by European or South American teams.
5. Both recent defending champions were eliminated in the group stage: Italy in 2010 and Spain in 2014.
6. Among the teams that failed to win the championship, Mexico was the most frequent player in the finals (16).
7. The only team that has 0 goals allowed in a single World Cup is Switzerland. In 2006, they didn’t lose the possession of the ball in 4 games.
8. Of the 62 games that England played in the history of the World Cup, 11 games ended with 0 to 0, more than any other teams.
9. Peru will be the team with the longest absence at the FIFA since they had participated in the first World Cup at1982.
10. Among the active players, Thomas Muller scored the most (10 goals) in the World Cup. It is still 6 goals less than Klose, who scored the most in the history of the World Cup (16 balls).
11. Thomas Müller keep the assist record for 6 time as an active player World Cups, which is only less than Maradona (8), Lato and Litbalski (7) since 1966.
Continue reading “45 Highlights: 2018 FIFA World Cup”
THE FIFA WORLD Cup is the biggest event for the most popular sport in the entire world. For football fans everywhere, the next four weeks are going to be all about the 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia. Thanks to over-the-air and online options, you’ll be able to watch or stream the World Cup for free. If you don’t want to miss any games, choosing a LTE mobile hotspot to access the Internet is a necessity while on the go.
Continue reading “Top 5 LTE Mobile Hotspots to Watch World Cup”
Previous Dark Horses in World Cup, Which Would be the Ones in 2018
Nearly there are several dark horses in almost each World Cup. This 2018 World Cup, the most potential dark horse, must be Iceland. It has been a dark horse since the first time the World Cup team played in the European cup in 2016. Will Iceland continue to beat England in this World Cup?
Which team would be the dark horse in 2018 World Cup? Now, let’s take a look at the dark horses of the previous World Cup. Continue reading “List of “Dark Horses” in the History of World Cup, Which Would be the Ones in 2018″
The opening of the 2018 World Cup in Russia was began at Jun 14th. Cristiano Ronaldo, Messi, Salah and other stars is becoming the focus of this World Cup fans. It is true that football is a team sport, but in the World Cup, the story of players changing the course of the game has been repeated. In this issue of the World Cup, we will come back to those players who have ever shined in the history of the World Cup.
The Tenth: Gerd Muller
Germany. Take part in the World Cup: 1970, 1974 13 appearances, 14 goals
Continue reading “Top 10 Star Players in History of World Cup”
As most of the users of B715 Huawei are not technical geek, you would encounter some different problems that you can’t find a solution. Here are some frequent asked questions and trouble shooting for you. It may give you some help when you are using your router.
Huawei B715s Frequently asked questions
Huawei B715s Troubleshooting
Huawei B715s Frequently asked questions
– 1. How do you restore factory settings?
Restoring factory settings causes removing all modified settings. Doing this action when there is required, such as forgetting the password. You could do the factory settings via the Reset button or Web management page.
When the router is turned on, using an elongated object to hold down the Reset button for about 3 seconds until the indicator is on. Then the router will start to flash.
Also, you could enter the web management page http://192.168.8.1/ to do the settings.
– 2. How to connect to the router using the function configuration of a secured Wi-Fi network (Wi-Fi Protected Setup, WPS)?
1. Ensure that Wi-Fi network support is on the client device enabled.
2. Hold the WPS button on the router pressed from two to five seconds to establish a connection to the 2.4 GHz network, or hold down more than five seconds to establish a connection to the 5 GHz network.
Continue reading “Huawei B715s FAQ & Trouble Shootings”
Huawei B715s-23c is the latest yet fastest 4G LTE CPE stationary router right now. It would be a good choice for using at small offices or home after Huawei B525s LTE CPE. This tutorial will show you how to activate your Huawei B715s-23c router and access the mobile Internet via it.
Logon to the WebGUI Huawei B715
Huawei B715 Quick Installation Steps
1. Logon to the WebGUI.
Go to your computer’s web browser (Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Safari u. c.) and in the address field enter the address of the B715s router’s management page: http://192.168.8.1/.
Then the WebGUI management page will open, please enter the user name (admin is the default user name) and the default password, and then click the Apply button.
2. Follow the router’s quick installation steps.
Continue reading “Activate Huawei B715s-23c Router at the Mobile network”
As the previous article, we give you a quick view of the appearance of the Huawei B715s-23c, now at this article we will show you how to do some simple installations for your router. As the B715 shown at our site are all original from Huawei, there are no limitations for the functions.
Huawei B715 Connect to PC & telephone
Huawei B715 Install Antenna
B715 Internet access via Ethernet port
Huawei B715 Huawei HiLink App
Huawei Restore to Factory Settings
1. Connections to PC, telephone
With a router, you can connect your computer or landline phone to the Huawei B715s to use the Internet, make phone calls etc.
Continue reading “Using Guide for Huawei B715s-23C Router”
Huawei is always dedicated designing cutting-edge mobile broadband products. The newest LTE CPE Huawei B715s-23c router is a LTE CAT9 device in the shape of a traditional wireless router. At the front side there are the Huawei logo and few LED indicators for power, Wi-Fi, internet connection status and signal strength. At the back, 3 LAN ports and one LAN/WAN port with telephone port are listed at the below side.
Compare with the most popular Huawei B525s router, the B715s is a little bit smaller in dimensions. Look at the appearance of the B715 then you will get to know most of the features it owns.
Front Back Side
Continue reading “Huawei B715s-23C Appearance Overview”
Since Huawei launched the B715s-23c router in Europe, some internet providers in Europe like Poland and Latvia have introduced this router to their customers. It is the first LTE CAT9 CPE wireless gateway from Huawei with up to 450 Mbit / s in the downlink. It provides four RJ45 Gigabit LAN ports and a USB port, as well as an integrated phone function with RJ11 connector. Thus, it would be a direct successor to the popular router Huawei B525 router.
Continue reading “Huawei B715s-23c LTE CPE Review”
Huawei B715 is the newest LTE CAT9 aesthetic stationery CPE router that can support up to 64 devices at the same time. Some operators have introduced the B715s-23c to their users, such as Play in Poland, LMT in Latvia, and so on. Now, at Store4G, we have the original Huawei B715s-23c in stock now, it isn’t the customized operator versions, it is the original from Huawei without SIM lock.
Most of the users don’t want to use a customized version router, because some features are disabled by the Internet providers. Now, this original package box B715s-23c would be available for you with all the features.
Continue reading “Original Huawei B715s-23c is Available to Buy!”