ZTE MF923 Mobile Hotspot
* Single-Core Qualcomm MDM9225 chipest based router
* 4G LTE Bands 2/4/5/17, FDD 1900/AWS/850/700Mhz
* 3G UMTS 850/1900/2100 MHz
* 2.4" capacitive TFT LCD touchscreen
Availability: In stock
Regular Price: $229.00
Special Price $199.00
ZTE MF923 Overview
ZTE MF923 is a new 4G mobile WiFi hotspot released by ZTE this year. It is also known as AT&T Velocity Mobile Hotspot. It comes with a 2.4-inch display LCD touchscreen that shows the network status, battery capacity, Wi-Fi SSID and password. The MF923 we now selling is SIM free that could go with any Internet operators' SIM cards.
MF923 can be upgraded with an SDHC card of up to 32 GB, to create shared storage space. The built-in 2800 mAh battery allows Wi-Fi signals to be shared between 10 devices for up to ten hours. In addition, the WPS shortcut button can replace the Wi-Fi password.
You could get a lot info from ZTE MF923 display screen.
the SIM-free AT&T Velocity (ZTE MF923) uses AT&T 850Mhz, 1900MHz for 3G and 700/AWS/850/1900mhz frequencies for 4G LTE. With up to 10 devices connect at once and up to 10 hours of continuous use, AT&T Velocity offers Wi-Fi on demand to support the needs of your on demand life.
AT&T Velocity (ZTE MF923) Specs
* Device type: Mobile Hotspot
* Chipset: Single-Core Qualcomm MDM9225
* Network bands:
-- 4G LTE Bands 2/4/5/17, FDD 700/850/AWS/1900Mhz
-- 3G UMTS 850/1900/2100mhz
-- GSM 850/1900/2100mhz
-- Download speed to 150mbps, upload speed to 50mbps
-- 802.11 a/b/g/n, 5GHz
-- Support up to 10 devices
* Battery: 2800mAh, working time up to 10 hours
* TFT LCD Screen, 240 x 320 pixels, 64k colours
* External Memory Up to 32 GB (microSD)
* OS Compatibility: Android & Apple iOS
* Dimensions: 11.4 x 6.4 x 1.8 cm
* Weight: 130.4 grams
Package: 1 * unlocked AT&T Velocity (ZTE MF923), 1* adapter
Warranty: 12 months garranty.
In this FAQ and Guides section you will find the questions that we are most frequently asked and the useful guides when you use our devices. Please use our FAQ by navigating to the section most relevant to your query. And you also can find an answer to your query by using the guide below, but if not, feel free to contact us as we are only too happy to help.
1. Are the device unlocked totally for any carrier?
Yes. All our 4G CPE, mobile hotspot, and modems are totally unlocked for any carriers. Please choose the ideal device according to your needs.
2. Are the devices original without carrier's logo?
Yes. All our devices are original. However, for some devices there are carrier's logo on the body of the device. If you want the device without carrier's logo, please tell us.
3. How do I know which model should I choose?
All the LTE devices support specified LTE bands. If you don't know which LTE bands you should choose, please ask your local service provider for suggestion. Surely, we also could give our suggestions to you, feel free to contact us anytime. :-)
4. Can you ship order to my address?
Yes. We could ship order to all over the world.
5. How quickly will I receive my package?
We usually ship order in 24hours after we get your order. And it usually take 3-7 working days with express way, and 7-15 working days for post way. However, during Chinese New Year (January 25, 2017 - February 4, 2017), services from certain suppliers and carriers may be affected, meaning that deliveries for order placed around these holidays may be delayed 5-6 days.
6. How Do I Order
Please add the items you want to the shopping cart and then click the proceed to checkout to finish the payment. Or you could also click the "Check out with Paypal" to make the payment quickly.
7. What are my payment options?
We now accept payment via Paypal, Western Union, and bank transfer to our company's bank account.
At Store4G, we always compose useful guides according to users' common question. If you have any question about using our product, please feel free to contact us. Here are the most popular product guides for you.
- How to Configure Huawei B593 LTE CPE 4G Router.
- Solution for Huawei B593 WiFi Connectivity Problems
- How to Configure Huawei E5172 Dynamic Routing and Static Routing
- How to Do Huawei E5172 APN Profile Settings
- How to Forward Calls for your Phone with Huawei B890
- Connect Android Devices to Huawei E5786 Using a 2D Barcode
- How to Enable Mac Address Filtering on Huawei E8278 WiFi
- Getting to Know Huawei E392 USB Stick
- Huawei B593 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E5786 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E5776 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E5172 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E589 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei B890 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei B880 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E8278 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E5878 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E392 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E397 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E3276 Tips and Tutorials
- Aircard 782S Tips and Tutorials
Regular Price: $79.00
Special Price $65.00
Regular Price: $259.00
Special Price $199.00
Regular Price: $258.00
Special Price $199.00
Regular Price: $499.00
Special Price $299.00