Goodspeed Mobile Hotspot ZTE MF900
* 100% Unlocked ZTE MF900 for Worldwide Use
* Chipset: Qualcomm Gobi MDM9225
* LTE FDD B1/2/3/4/5/7/8 and TDD B41
* Compatible with 802.11b/g/n, 2.4/5.8 GHz device
* LTE-FDD Speed: 150 Mbps Downlink, 50 Mbps Uplink
* LTE TDD Speed: 117 Mps Downlink, 9 Mbps Uplink
Availability: In stock
Uro Goodspeed ZTE MF900 Overview
ZTE MF900, alos named Goodspeed mobile hotspot MF900, it is a LTE Cat4 device which offers international data roaming in affordable pricing. Supporting all the global cellular technologies including LTE FDD, LTE TDD, UMTS, EDGE and GSM over a set of bands, MF900 is capable of reaching maximum download speeds of 150 Mbps and an uplink speed of 50 Mbps. It provides private connectivity for up to 14 Wi-Fi connections and one USB connection simultaneously. A good partner for your travelling.
The ZTE MF900 pocket Wi-Fi is the world's first commercially available 4G hotspot that accommodates up to 10 SIM cards at once. Just have a look at the backside of the MiFi below. There are 10 SIM slots for ten different SIM cards. Global data roaming is a bit more easier for the whole world.
ZTE MF900 Hotspot Specifications
* Category: LTE Category 4 Mobile Hotspot
* Chipset: Qualcomm Gobi MDM9225
* Network bands:
-- 4G FDD Bands: 850/900/1700/1800/1900/2100/2600 Mhz
-- 4G LTE TDD Bands: 2600 Mhz
-- 3G UMTS Bands: 2100/1900/900/850 MHz
-- 2G EDGE quad-band: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
* Network speed:
-- LTE-FDD Speed: 150 Mbps Downlink, 50 Mbps Uplink
-- LTE TDD Speed: 117 Mps Downlink, 9 Mbps Uplink
DC-HSPA+ Speed: 42 Mps Downlink, 5.76 Mbps Uplink
* Display: LCD, 128 x 128 pixels
* Size: 123 x 62 x 13.9 mm
* Weight: 125g
* Wi-Fi: Compatible with 802.11b/g/n, 2.4/5.8 GHz devices, Connects with up to 15 Wi-Fi enabled devices
* Security: WPA/WPA2
* Battery: 3200 mAh battery for up to 12h of continuous use, Full charge in approximately 3 hours
* SIM slots: 10 SIM card slots
In this FAQ and Guides section you will find the questions that we are most frequently asked and the useful guides when you use our devices. Please use our FAQ by navigating to the section most relevant to your query. And you also can find an answer to your query by using the guide below, but if not, feel free to contact us as we are only too happy to help.
1. Are the device unlocked totally for any carrier?
Yes. All our 4G CPE, mobile hotspot, and modems are totally unlocked for any carriers. Please choose the ideal device according to your needs.
2. Are the devices original without carrier's logo?
Yes. All our devices are original. However, for some devices there are carrier's logo on the body of the device. If you want the device without carrier's logo, please tell us.
3. How do I know which model should I choose?
All the LTE devices support specified LTE bands. If you don't know which LTE bands you should choose, please ask your local service provider for suggestion. Surely, we also could give our suggestions to you, feel free to contact us anytime. :-)
4. Can you ship order to my address?
Yes. We could ship order to all over the world.
5. How quickly will I receive my package?
We usually ship order in 24hours after we get your order. And it usually take 3-7 working days with express way, and 7-15 working days for post way. However, during Chinese New Year (January 25, 2017 - February 4, 2017), services from certain suppliers and carriers may be affected, meaning that deliveries for order placed around these holidays may be delayed 5-6 days.
6. How Do I Order
Please add the items you want to the shopping cart and then click the proceed to checkout to finish the payment. Or you could also click the "Check out with Paypal" to make the payment quickly.
7. What are my payment options?
We now accept payment via Paypal, Western Union, and bank transfer to our company's bank account.
At Store4G, we always compose useful guides according to users' common question. If you have any question about using our product, please feel free to contact us. Here are the most popular product guides for you.
- How to Configure Huawei B593 LTE CPE 4G Router.
- Solution for Huawei B593 WiFi Connectivity Problems
- How to Configure Huawei E5172 Dynamic Routing and Static Routing
- How to Do Huawei E5172 APN Profile Settings
- How to Forward Calls for your Phone with Huawei B890
- Connect Android Devices to Huawei E5786 Using a 2D Barcode
- How to Enable Mac Address Filtering on Huawei E8278 WiFi
- Getting to Know Huawei E392 USB Stick
- Huawei B593 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E5786 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E5776 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E5172 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E589 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei B890 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei B880 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E8278 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E5878 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E392 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E397 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E3276 Tips and Tutorials
- Aircard 782S Tips and Tutorials
Regular Price: $288.00
Special Price $199.00
Regular Price: $299.00
Special Price $279.00
Regular Price: $289.00
Special Price $249.00
Regular Price: $269.00
Special Price $239.00