Xiaomi YI 4K+ Action Camera with Waterproof Case
Shoots 4K video at frame rate of 60fps
Take photos in RAW format
Stay steady even on rocky roads
Voice command technology to provide hands-free control
Availability: In stock
Regular Price: $359.00
Special Price $299.00
Retained the same compact design as its previous model YI 4K action camera, all YI 4K Accessories (waterproof housing and handheld gimbal) will be compatible with YI 4K+. With dimensions of 65 x 42 x 30/21mm, it can fit comfortably in your pocket. The bright, large and highly responsive 2.2" retina touch screen gives you a convenient, intuitive and fast control, preview and playback experience.
Unlike YI 4K, YI 4K+ comes with fully reversible USB Type-C connector which gives you the ultimate convenience. And the data capabilities are greatly enhanced, including faster data transfer with USB Type-C support and external microphone support.
Adopted many advanced technologies, this Yi 4K+ sport camera comes with an IMX377 12MP image sensor, 7 glass lens, Ambarella H2 chipset, quad-core Cortex-A53 ARM processor, 2.2" retina touch screen and much more. It is really an amazing action camera that could highest quality image and videos.
Xiaomi YI 4K+ Action Camera Specifications
* Image Sensor :
The camera features a 12,35 MP Sony IMX377 sensor. That's a 1/2.3″ CMOS image sensor with Exmor R ability
The new Ambarella Ambarella H2 chipset with Quad-core ARM®Cortex®-A53 64-bit CPU debuts in YI 4K+ Action Camera. H2 includes 10-bit High Dynamic Range (HDR) video and offers "3D electronic image stabilization", a better electronic image stabilization now available in 4K with 30fps.
* Video Resolution & Frame Rate & FOV & Screen Resolution :
- 4K - 60,50,48,30,25,24 - Wide - 3840x2160
- 4K Ultra - 30,25 - Ultra Wide - 3840x2160
- 4000x3000 - 30,25 - Wide - 4000x3000
- 2.7K (16:9) - 60,50,48,30,25,24 - Wide \Medium - 2704x1520
- 2.7K Ultra - 30,25 - Ultra Wide - 2704x1520
- 2.7K (4:3) - 30,25 - Wide \Medium - 2704x2032
- 1440P - 60,50,48,30,25,24 - Wide - 1920x1440
- 1080P - 120,100,60,50,48,30,25,24 - Wide \Medium \Narrow - 1920x1080
- 1080P Ultra - 90,60,50,30,25 - Ultra Wide - 1920x1080
- 960P - 120,100,60,50 - Wide\Medium - 1280x960
- 720P - 240,200 - Wide -1280x720
- 720P Ultra - 120,100,60,50 - Ultra Wide -1280x720
- 480P - 240,200 - Wide - 848x480
* Video Format: .mp4 format, .h264 codec.
* Time Lapse Video:
- Creates video from frames captured at set intervals.
- 4K (16:9)\2.7K(4:3) fps:30\25
- Interval:0.5, 1, 2, 5, 10, 30, 60s
* Slow Motion
- Record high frame rate video, play it at a low frame rates, form the slow motion video.
- 720p fps:60\120\240
- Rate: 2\4\8
* Video + Photo
- Record video and capture Time Lapse photos at the same time.
- 1080p fps:60\50\30\25 1440p fps:30\25 2.7K(4:3) fps:30\25
- Interval: 5,10,30,60s
- Record a continuous video loop and overwrites itself until you press the shutter button to stop it and save.
- Video length:5 min, 20 min, 60 min, 120 min, Max
* Electronic Image Stabilization
- Built-in 3 axis gyroscope and 3 axis accelerometer, cross-border compensation
- Reduce motion changes to produce stable video quality
- Resolutions supported:4K fps:30\25 2.7K(16:9) fps:60\50\30\25 1080p fps:60\50\30\25 960p fps:60\50
* Auto Low Light: YI 4K+ Action Camera makes it easier to shoot in low light conditions. It senses the changes of light condition with the CMOS sensor, and the ISP processor will adjust the frame rate and parameters automatically to produce the highest image quality at low light.
* Lens Distortion Correction: 100% of the wide-angle lens distortion correction
* Photo : 12 MP resolution, so that's a bit smaller compared to the 16MP photos of YI 1, due to the smaller sensor. YI 4K+ is also capable of taking raw photos.
* Lens :
- 7 layer optical glass lens with f2.8 aperture; 155° FOV
- Focal length: 2.68mm
* Display : 2,19" LCD touch screen
* Battery : 1400 mAh Li-Ion battery.
* Storage : microSD card support for cards up to 128GB; Class 10 recommended.
* WiFi & Bluetooth:
- 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi
- Bluetooth 4.0
* USB Type-C:
- Type-C to RCA Cable（for TV/ Image transmission equipment）*
- Connect via USB Type-C cable, preview and playback videos and photos, or copy files from the microSD card to your computer.
- Type-C to Microphone adapter （for external microphone）*
* Operating Modes :
- Photo – to take pictures.
- Timer, where you can set a countdown before a photo is taken.
- Burst, where you can set a a number of photos taken within a timeframe. Max. is 30 pictures within a minute.
- Video – for video recording.
- Time-Lapse Video, where a time-lapse is combined into a video file.
- Slow Motion, where you can do slow motion recording without editing the footage afterwards.
- Time-Lapse Photo, where individual photos are taken, which you can combine to a time-lapse afterwards.
- Loop Recording, where short video sequences are recorded and overwritten once the microSD card is full. e.g. to use the camera as dashboard camera.
- Video + Photo, where there are photos taken in a set interval while a video is recorded. Note: video resolution and frame - rate are limited to 1080p 60fps max.
- Live video for streaming was introduced with firmware 1.1.26.
* Dimensions & Weight :
- Weight: 96g camera + battery
- Dimensions: 65 x 42 x 30/21mm
* >Operate Temperature : 32°F-113°F
* Operate Humidity: 15~90%RH
* Storage Temperature: -4°F-140°F
* Waterproof: Up to 40 meters under water with waterproof case.
* USB: USB Type-C
* Live streaming: support
* RAM: 2GB
* Remote Control: Bluetooth 4.0
* G-Sensor: Built-in Bosch BMI160, 6-axis gyroscopic, provides precise acceleration and angular rate measurement.
* Indicator: Light Tricolor power indicator(red,blue,violet),a red status indicator.
* Focal length: 2.66±5%mm
* Mountable: Built-in 1/4” Tripod Mount
* Warranty: 12 Month
* Average Power Consumption: 3.9W
* Audio: Stereo mic Built-in speaker
* Voice command : Support
* Highest bitrate: 135Mbps
1 × Camera
1 × Original Battery
1 × Type-C USB Cable
1 × Original waterproof case
- Great camera with nice price!
- Meet my needs for an action camera
In this FAQ and Guides section you will find the questions that we are most frequently asked and the useful guides when you use our devices. Please use our FAQ by navigating to the section most relevant to your query. And you also can find an answer to your query by using the guide below, but if not, feel free to contact us as we are only too happy to help.
1. Are the device unlocked totally for any carrier?
Yes. All our 4G CPE, mobile hotspot, and modems are totally unlocked for any carriers. Please choose the ideal device according to your needs.
2. Are the devices original without carrier's logo?
Yes. All our devices are original. However, for some devices there are carrier's logo on the body of the device. If you want the device without carrier's logo, please tell us.
3. How do I know which model should I choose?
All the LTE devices support specified LTE bands. If you don't know which LTE bands you should choose, please ask your local service provider for suggestion. Surely, we also could give our suggestions to you, feel free to contact us anytime. :-)
4. Can you ship order to my address?
Yes. We could ship order to all over the world.
5. How quickly will I receive my package?
We usually ship order in 24hours after we get your order. And it usually take 3-7 working days with express way, and 7-15 working days for post way. However, during Chinese New Year (January 25, 2017 - February 4, 2017), services from certain suppliers and carriers may be affected, meaning that deliveries for order placed around these holidays may be delayed 5-6 days.
6. How Do I Order
Please add the items you want to the shopping cart and then click the proceed to checkout to finish the payment. Or you could also click the "Check out with Paypal" to make the payment quickly.
7. What are my payment options?
We now accept payment via Paypal, Western Union, and bank transfer to our company's bank account.
At Store4G, we always compose useful guides according to users' common question. If you have any question about using our product, please feel free to contact us. Here are the most popular product guides for you.
- How to Configure Huawei B593 LTE CPE 4G Router.
- Solution for Huawei B593 WiFi Connectivity Problems
- How to Configure Huawei E5172 Dynamic Routing and Static Routing
- How to Do Huawei E5172 APN Profile Settings
- How to Forward Calls for your Phone with Huawei B890
- Connect Android Devices to Huawei E5786 Using a 2D Barcode
- How to Enable Mac Address Filtering on Huawei E8278 WiFi
- Getting to Know Huawei E392 USB Stick
- Huawei B593 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E5786 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E5776 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E5172 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E589 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei B890 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei B880 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E8278 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E5878 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E392 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E397 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E3276 Tips and Tutorials
- Aircard 782S Tips and Tutorials