YI 1080p Dome Camera
* 1080p High-Definition Video
* Two-way audio
* Motion detection and tracking alerts
* Pan/ Tilt/ Zoom control
* 12° Wide-angle lens and built-in Lens Distortion Correction
Availability: In stock
There are many different home security cameras available in the market. Among them the Yi 1080P dome camera is one of the leading and reliable secuity system avaialbe. Unlike other cameras, this one can actually rotate to get a full 360 degree view of a room, shoot 1080p video and have a built-in motion tracking system.
* Wide area of Coverage
This security system covers a wide range of area and makes sure your house or workplace is completely secured no matter you are around or not. The 345°horizontal and 115°vertical rotation range make sure that it covers almost 360 degrees rotation to cover a wide area at once.
* 1080p HD image quality
High-definition image quality is crucial to monitoring your home when you're away. The glass lens incorporated in it gives a high definition image and recording and crisp visual. Even in the status of weak internation connection this dome camera can work wonders and give you clear images of the area around. The images obtained are in 1080p HD quality.
* Enhanced Night Vision
The night vision of YI Dome Camera 1080p is extremely powerful and makes sure that it extends up to 3 meters in the darkest of the night, giving clear images. The 8 940nm LED beads improve the visual capacity of the camera to a large extent as well.
* Two-way audio
The anti-noise filter built-in the system clears out unwanted sound and makes communication possible via the security system. There are two audio modes. The intercom mode enables the speaker to talk and speak at a time. And the hands-free mode allows both the speaker and the listener to talk and listen freely.
* Activity alerts and Motion Tracking
- In this device you can even bookmark up to 8 positions as your favorites and view them just by a single click of a button.
- Work as a baby monitor. Through audio identification technology, the camera can identify the mood of the voice and send alert to you when your baby is crying.
- Provide real time security alerts and can sense un-predicted motion within 10 seconds
- The Auto-Cruise option also allows you to have a look around 360 degrees with a quick scanning mode and detect any kinds of movements.
* Multiple Installation Options
Install the Dome Yi camera 1080p is easy. You could place YI dome camera where it suits you best, hang it on the wall or mount to the the ceiling.
YI 1080p Dome Camera Specifications
* Weight dimension
- Height: 110mm
- Top Diameter: 64mm
- Base Diameter: 93mm
- Weight: 230g (Net Weight)
- Angle: 112°
- Resolution: 1080P
- Night Vision: 8 non-invasive 940nm IR light beads
- Focal Length: 2.6mm
* Video Image Audio
- Resolution: 1920 × 1080
- Audio Input: Built-in mic.
- Audio Output: Built-in speaker
* Storage: MicroSD Card (Class 4 and Above, 4GB-32GB Max Capacity), YI cloud
* Mounting: Vertical, Wall Mount, Ceiling
* Work environment
- Operating Humidity:<80%
- Operating Temperature:32℉~ 122℉
- Connection:WI-FI 2.4HGz
- Supported Platforms:IOS7.0 or Android 4.0 and Later Mobile Devices
* Packing list: YI Dome Camera / USB Cable / Mounting Plate / Screws / User Manual
In this FAQ and Guides section you will find the questions that we are most frequently asked and the useful guides when you use our devices. Please use our FAQ by navigating to the section most relevant to your query. And you also can find an answer to your query by using the guide below, but if not, feel free to contact us as we are only too happy to help.
1. Are the device unlocked totally for any carrier?
Yes. All our 4G CPE, mobile hotspot, and modems are totally unlocked for any carriers. Please choose the ideal device according to your needs.
2. Are the devices original without carrier's logo?
Yes. All our devices are original. However, for some devices there are carrier's logo on the body of the device. If you want the device without carrier's logo, please tell us.
3. How do I know which model should I choose?
All the LTE devices support specified LTE bands. If you don't know which LTE bands you should choose, please ask your local service provider for suggestion. Surely, we also could give our suggestions to you, feel free to contact us anytime. :-)
4. Can you ship order to my address?
Yes. We could ship order to all over the world.
5. How quickly will I receive my package?
We usually ship order in 24hours after we get your order. And it usually take 3-7 working days with express way, and 7-15 working days for post way. However, during Chinese New Year (January 25, 2017 - February 4, 2017), services from certain suppliers and carriers may be affected, meaning that deliveries for order placed around these holidays may be delayed 5-6 days.
6. How Do I Order
Please add the items you want to the shopping cart and then click the proceed to checkout to finish the payment. Or you could also click the "Check out with Paypal" to make the payment quickly.
7. What are my payment options?
We now accept payment via Paypal, Western Union, and bank transfer to our company's bank account.
At Store4G, we always compose useful guides according to users' common question. If you have any question about using our product, please feel free to contact us. Here are the most popular product guides for you.
- How to Configure Huawei B593 LTE CPE 4G Router.
- Solution for Huawei B593 WiFi Connectivity Problems
- How to Configure Huawei E5172 Dynamic Routing and Static Routing
- How to Do Huawei E5172 APN Profile Settings
- How to Forward Calls for your Phone with Huawei B890
- Connect Android Devices to Huawei E5786 Using a 2D Barcode
- How to Enable Mac Address Filtering on Huawei E8278 WiFi
- Getting to Know Huawei E392 USB Stick
- Huawei B593 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E5786 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E5776 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E5172 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E589 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei B890 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei B880 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E8278 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E5878 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E392 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E397 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E3276 Tips and Tutorials
- Aircard 782S Tips and Tutorials