Sierra Wireless EM7565 Module
* DL to 600Mbps/UL to 150Mbps
* Supporting 24 worldwide LTE bands, including LTE-LAA and CBRS
* Control Options: APIs, AT Commands
* firmware over-the-air (FOTA)
Availability: In stock
It could support datarate download link up to 600 Mbps, and uplink up to 150 Mbps, and offer global 4G coverage on a single module. With automatic fallback to 3G networks and integrated GNSS receiver (GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, and Galileo satellite systems supported), the EM7565 is ideal for mobile computing, networking, and industrial M2M applications.
Sierra Wireless Airprime EM7565 Benefits:
Global coverage on a single module with industry and mobile network certifications
GNSS tracking lets you locate, monitor, and deploy location-based applications and services with module variants supporting GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, and Galileo satellite systems
Secure boot to prevent unauthorized code on the target and to keep the connectivity secure
Includes FREE unlimited firmware over-the-air (FOTA) for the lifetime of the module
Switch networks anytime with up to three different certified firmware variants on board
Securely build, connect, and maintain your next-gen products with integrated AirVantage® cloud services
Optional Ready-to-Connect solutions provide simplified IoT to accelerate time to market while streamlining operations and adding flexibility
Sierra Wireless Airprime EM7565 Technical Specifications:
* Manufacturer: Sierra Wireless
* Description: AirPrime® EM7565 LTE-Advanced Pro Module
* Wireless Technology: 4G LTE, 3G, HSPA+
* Chipset: Qualcomm
* Form Factor: M.2 3042
* Carrier: AT&T, Verizon, docomo, Telstra, Vodafone
* Fallback: Yes
* Fallback Standard: 3G
* GNSS Integrated: Yes
* GNSS Standard: GPS, Galileo, Glonass, Beidou
-- LTE/4G Category: Cat-12
-- LTE/4G Band: B1, B2, B3, B4, B5, B7, B8, B9, B12, B13, B18, B19, B20, B26, B28, B29, B30, B32, B41, B42, B43, B46, B48, B66
-- UMTS/HSPA/3G/WCDMA Band: B1, B2, B3, B4, B5, B6, B8, B9, B19
* Speed: Download Link 600 Mbps, Uplink 150 Mbps
* Antenna: Diversity, MIMO, GNSS Bias
* Antenna Connectors: Main, Aux/GNSS, GNSS
* Temperature Range: -30°C / +70°C '-40°C / +85°C (TBC)
* Firmware: Pre-certified firmware, Secure boot
* Certification: FCC, IC, CE, PTCRB, GCF, NCC
* Drivers: Windows® 8, Windows® 8.1, 10, Linux, Android RIL
* Interface: USB 3.0, USB 2.0, PCIe, SIM Interface 1.8V/3V
* Votage: 1.8 to 3 V
* Size: 42 x 30 x 2.3 mm
In this FAQ and Guides section you will find the questions that we are most frequently asked and the useful guides when you use our devices. Please use our FAQ by navigating to the section most relevant to your query. And you also can find an answer to your query by using the guide below, but if not, feel free to contact us as we are only too happy to help.
1. Are the device unlocked totally for any carrier?
Yes. All our 4G CPE, mobile hotspot, and modems are totally unlocked for any carriers. Please choose the ideal device according to your needs.
2. Are the devices original without carrier's logo?
Yes. All our devices are original. However, for some devices there are carrier's logo on the body of the device. If you want the device without carrier's logo, please tell us.
3. How do I know which model should I choose?
All the LTE devices support specified LTE bands. If you don't know which LTE bands you should choose, please ask your local service provider for suggestion. Surely, we also could give our suggestions to you, feel free to contact us anytime. :-)
4. Can you ship order to my address?
Yes. We could ship order to all over the world.
5. How quickly will I receive my package?
We usually ship order in 24hours after we get your order. And it usually take 3-7 working days with express way, and 7-15 working days for post way. However, during Chinese New Year (January 25, 2017 - February 4, 2017), services from certain suppliers and carriers may be affected, meaning that deliveries for order placed around these holidays may be delayed 5-6 days.
6. How Do I Order
Please add the items you want to the shopping cart and then click the proceed to checkout to finish the payment. Or you could also click the "Check out with Paypal" to make the payment quickly.
7. What are my payment options?
We now accept payment via Paypal, Western Union, and bank transfer to our company's bank account.
At Store4G, we always compose useful guides according to users' common question. If you have any question about using our product, please feel free to contact us. Here are the most popular product guides for you.
- How to Configure Huawei B593 LTE CPE 4G Router.
- Solution for Huawei B593 WiFi Connectivity Problems
- How to Configure Huawei E5172 Dynamic Routing and Static Routing
- How to Do Huawei E5172 APN Profile Settings
- How to Forward Calls for your Phone with Huawei B890
- Connect Android Devices to Huawei E5786 Using a 2D Barcode
- How to Enable Mac Address Filtering on Huawei E8278 WiFi
- Getting to Know Huawei E392 USB Stick
- Huawei B593 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E5786 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E5776 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E5172 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E589 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei B890 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei B880 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E8278 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E5878 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E392 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E397 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E3276 Tips and Tutorials
- Aircard 782S Tips and Tutorials