Sierra Wireless Aircard 313U 4G LTE
* Robust 180° USB hinge designed with ultimate durability
* Global Roaming on LTE/DC-HSPA+/ HSPA+/HSPA/UMTS/EDGE/GPRS
* LTE FDD 700Mhz, and Band 4 AWS (1700/2100Mhz)
* 3G UMTS/WCDMA: 850/1900/2100 MHz
* LTE Category 3 Modem with up to 100Mbps downlink, 50Mbps uplink
Availability: In stock
Regular Price: $189.00
Special Price $129.00
Sierra Wireless AirCard 313U supports the same speeds as AirCard 320U modem, it is one of LTE 100Mbps modems from Sierra Wireless LTE family. Being unlocked it is fit for the global networks with the support network bands. Besides supporting for LTE, it also supports dual carrier HSPA+, earlier versions of HSPA+ and its predecessors, UMTS, GSM, and GPRS. With a rotating USB hinge, this LTE modem works with the widest variety of USB port placements.
The Sierra 313u 4G LTE Aircard is one of the few modems that could work on 4G LTE frequency at 700/AWS(1700/2100)Mhz, which is not commonly deployed, it's limited access to some certain countries such as USA, Canada, Japan, South Korea, Nea Zealand, Argentina, Puerto Rico and Philippines. Aircard 313U Technical Specifications
Type: 4G LTE stick
Model: Aircard 313U
Lock status: Totally Unlocked for global use.
LTE Category: CAT3 (100 Mbps downlink, 50 Mbps uplink)
* LTE: 700 MHz/AWS (1700/2100 MHz)
* UMTS WCDMA: 850/1900/2100 MHz
* GSM/GPRS/EDGE: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
* GPS: 1575 MHz
LTE Category 3 (100 Mbps downlink, 50 Mbps uplink)
* HSDPA Category 24 (42 Mbps downlink)
* HSUPA Category 6 (5.76 Mbps uplink)
* 2x2 MIMO antenna for LTE, buy dual TS9 antenna for 313U
* Type 3i advanced receivers on all UMTS WCDMA bands
* Support GPS
* microSD?/SDHC support (up to 32 GB)
* Operating temperature: 0 to 35° Celsius
* Storage temperature: -40 to 85° Celsius
* RoHs compliant
* 50 mm (L) x 64 mm (W) x 11 mm (H)
* Volume: 34 cc
* Weight: 55 g
* Windows?7, Vista, or XP Service Pack 3 (32 and 64 bit)
* Mac OS?10.5 or 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
* Ubuntu Linux 9.04
* 1 Unlocked Sierra Wireless AirCard 313U Modem
* 1 USB Extension Cable
Sierra 313u 4G LTE Aircard works on 4G LTE frequency at 700/1700/2100Mhz, we also has Aircard 340U modem which supports the same network band, but with more powerful features.
In this FAQ and Guides section you will find the questions that we are most frequently asked and the useful guides when you use our devices. Please use our FAQ by navigating to the section most relevant to your query. And you also can find an answer to your query by using the guide below, but if not, feel free to contact us as we are only too happy to help.
1. Are the device unlocked totally for any carrier?
Yes. All our 4G CPE, mobile hotspot, and modems are totally unlocked for any carriers. Please choose the ideal device according to your needs.
2. Are the devices original without carrier's logo?
Yes. All our devices are original. However, for some devices there are carrier's logo on the body of the device. If you want the device without carrier's logo, please tell us.
3. How do I know which model should I choose?
All the LTE devices support specified LTE bands. If you don't know which LTE bands you should choose, please ask your local service provider for suggestion. Surely, we also could give our suggestions to you, feel free to contact us anytime. :-)
4. Can you ship order to my address?
Yes. We could ship order to all over the world.
5. How quickly will I receive my package?
We usually ship order in 24hours after we get your order. And it usually take 3-7 working days with express way, and 7-15 working days for post way. However, during Chinese New Year (January 25, 2017 - February 4, 2017), services from certain suppliers and carriers may be affected, meaning that deliveries for order placed around these holidays may be delayed 5-6 days.
6. How Do I Order
Please add the items you want to the shopping cart and then click the proceed to checkout to finish the payment. Or you could also click the "Check out with Paypal" to make the payment quickly.
7. What are my payment options?
We now accept payment via Paypal, Western Union, and bank transfer to our company's bank account.
At Store4G, we always compose useful guides according to users' common question. If you have any question about using our product, please feel free to contact us. Here are the most popular product guides for you.
- How to Configure Huawei B593 LTE CPE 4G Router.
- Solution for Huawei B593 WiFi Connectivity Problems
- How to Configure Huawei E5172 Dynamic Routing and Static Routing
- How to Do Huawei E5172 APN Profile Settings
- How to Forward Calls for your Phone with Huawei B890
- Connect Android Devices to Huawei E5786 Using a 2D Barcode
- How to Enable Mac Address Filtering on Huawei E8278 WiFi
- Getting to Know Huawei E392 USB Stick
- Huawei B593 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E5786 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E5776 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E5172 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E589 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei B890 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei B880 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E8278 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E5878 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E392 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E397 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E3276 Tips and Tutorials
- Aircard 782S Tips and Tutorials