Netgear Ethernet and Antenna Charging Cradle for Aircard 782S
* Boost antenna strength by providing up to 10-15 dB of additional gain
* Remote antenna connectivity (via TS9 connectors)
* Quick to setup and use
* Ethernet connection to provide tethered Internet connectivity for your home or office
Availability: In stock
In addition, this Hub Cradle is equipped with an Ethernet port (x1) which you can use to connect your desktop computer, printer, network attached storage (NAS), media server, or any other Ethernet-enabled devices to the Telstra AirCard 782S,785S,790S,AC810S Mobile Hotspot's high speed Internet connection over the 4G Advanced networks.
Furthermore, beyond the integrated MIMO antennas, this Netgear Hub Cradle has two optional external antenna plug-ins, so that you can further boost the range and get high-speed wireless Internet access (via an assortment of available external antenna solutions) that go the distance.
Netgear Ethernet and Antenna Charging Cradle Specifications:
* Dimensions: 110 mm (H) x 215 mm (L) x 95 mm (W)
* Weight: 490 g
* Package contents:
- Ethernet and Antenna Charging Cradle
- A/C Charger
- Ethernet Cable
* Frequency bands:
- LTE: 700 (B28)/ 850 (B5)/ 900 (B8) /1800 (B3) /2100 (B1)
- HSPA+ DC: 850/900/1900/2100 MHz
* Power requirements: 5 V DC 1.2 Amp power supply
* External Antenna specifications: TS9 connectors. 50 ohm impedance (optimally)
* Ethernet Specifications: 1 Gbps port
Want to buy ethernet and charging cardle for 810s, 790s or 785s mobile hotspot, click to buy Aircard Smart Cardle
In this FAQ and Guides section you will find the questions that we are most frequently asked and the useful guides when you use our devices. Please use our FAQ by navigating to the section most relevant to your query. And you also can find an answer to your query by using the guide below, but if not, feel free to contact us as we are only too happy to help.
1. Are the device unlocked totally for any carrier?
Yes. All our 4G CPE, mobile hotspot, and modems are totally unlocked for any carriers. Please choose the ideal device according to your needs.
2. Are the devices original without carrier's logo?
Yes. All our devices are original. However, for some devices there are carrier's logo on the body of the device. If you want the device without carrier's logo, please tell us.
3. How do I know which model should I choose?
All the LTE devices support specified LTE bands. If you don't know which LTE bands you should choose, please ask your local service provider for suggestion. Surely, we also could give our suggestions to you, feel free to contact us anytime. :-)
4. Can you ship order to my address?
Yes. We could ship order to all over the world.
5. How quickly will I receive my package?
We usually ship order in 24hours after we get your order. And it usually take 3-7 working days with express way, and 7-15 working days for post way. However, during Chinese New Year (January 25, 2017 - February 4, 2017), services from certain suppliers and carriers may be affected, meaning that deliveries for order placed around these holidays may be delayed 5-6 days.
6. How Do I Order
Please add the items you want to the shopping cart and then click the proceed to checkout to finish the payment. Or you could also click the "Check out with Paypal" to make the payment quickly.
7. What are my payment options?
We now accept payment via Paypal, Western Union, and bank transfer to our company's bank account.
At Store4G, we always compose useful guides according to users' common question. If you have any question about using our product, please feel free to contact us. Here are the most popular product guides for you.
- How to Configure Huawei B593 LTE CPE 4G Router.
- Solution for Huawei B593 WiFi Connectivity Problems
- How to Configure Huawei E5172 Dynamic Routing and Static Routing
- How to Do Huawei E5172 APN Profile Settings
- How to Forward Calls for your Phone with Huawei B890
- Connect Android Devices to Huawei E5786 Using a 2D Barcode
- How to Enable Mac Address Filtering on Huawei E8278 WiFi
- Getting to Know Huawei E392 USB Stick
- Huawei B593 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E5786 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E5776 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E5172 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E589 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei B890 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei B880 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E8278 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E5878 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E392 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E397 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E3276 Tips and Tutorials
- Aircard 782S Tips and Tutorials