Netgear AirCard Smart Cradle Router DC112A
* Extend Wi-Fi range
* Deliver 802.11ac dual band Wi-Fi performance
* Share connection wirelessly or over USB and Ethernet
Availability: In stock
Netgear AirCard Smart Cradle Features:
- Built-in 4G/3G Wireless WAN antennas to significantly boost signals and extend coverage indoors and in areas with low signal strength
- 802.11ac Dual-Band and Dual-Concurrent Wi-Fi (DBDC) for improved performance and reduced interference
- Connects up to 20 Wi-Fi devices simultaneously
- 2 external high-gain Wi-Fi antennas to extend Wi-Fi range
- Beamforming+ to improve wireless range and reliability
- 4 Gigabit LAN ports to provide tethered Internet connectivity for your home or office NAS or desktop computer
- 1 Gigabit WAN port to provide main or failover connectivity
- 1 USB 3.0 port enabling ReadySHARE® USB storage and printer access
- Digital Living Network Alliance® (DLNA) certified for easy data sharing and video streaming on DLNA-capable devices
- 2 TS-9 connectors available for optional 4G/3G antennas
- Quick to setup and use
- AirCard 782S Mobile Hotspot
- AirCard 785S Mobile Hotspot
- AirCard 790S Mobile Hotspot
- AirCard 810S Mobile Hotspot
- Future NETGEAR AirCard Mobile Hotspots
Netgear AirCard Smart Cradle Specifications:
* Data Link Protocol: Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, IEEE 802.11ac
- Beamforming+, MIMO technology, ReadyCLOUD, ReadySHARE, Wi-Fi
- Protected Setup (WPS), dual-stream (2x2), reset button
* Status Indicators: Power, WAN, LAN, wireless, USB
- 2.4GHz Wi-Fi: Yes - up to 600Mbps
- 5GHz Wi-Fi: Yes - up to 1300Mbps
- Wi-Fi Antenna: 2 external high-gain Wi-Fi antennas (50ohm impedance)
- Wi-Fi as WAN: Yes
- Up to 20 Wi-Fi devices can be connected
- 802.11ac Dual-Band and Dual-Concurrent Wi-Fi (DBDC)
* Cellular Tethering via USB: 1x USB Port
* Integrated Cellular Modem:
- LTE Bands Supported: 700 MHz (B28) / 850 MHz (B5) / 900 MHz (B8) / 1800 MHz (B3) / 1900 MHz (B2) / 2100 MHz (B1) / 2600MHz (B7)
- Cellular Antennas: 2 TS-9 connector ports
- SIM Slots: none (insert hotspot)
* Ethernet Specifications
- 4 Gigabit LAN ports
- 1 Gigabit WAN port
* External Antenna Specifications: TS-9 connectors. 50 ohm impedance (optimally)
* Power Source: 12 V DC 2.5 Amp power supply
* Dimensions: 157.0 (H) x 230.4 (L) x 148.75 (W) mm
* Weight: 800 g
* Package Contents
- NETGEAR AirCard Smart Cradle (DC112A)
- Two detachable Dual-Band Wi-Fi antennas
- AC charger
- exceeded my expectations
The settings for the DC112A are easy to access via a webpage and can be used in basic or advanced mode. It features 2 bands of wifi with guest access, Access Control, Fixed LAN addresses, Keyword blocking, Scheduling. UPnP and DLNA are on by default. Parental controls are available through OpenDNS, with a Netgear granularity. (Posted on 9/8/2017)
In this FAQ and Guides section you will find the questions that we are most frequently asked and the useful guides when you use our devices. Please use our FAQ by navigating to the section most relevant to your query. And you also can find an answer to your query by using the guide below, but if not, feel free to contact us as we are only too happy to help.
1. Are the device unlocked totally for any carrier?
Yes. All our 4G CPE, mobile hotspot, and modems are totally unlocked for any carriers. Please choose the ideal device according to your needs.
2. Are the devices original without carrier's logo?
Yes. All our devices are original. However, for some devices there are carrier's logo on the body of the device. If you want the device without carrier's logo, please tell us.
3. How do I know which model should I choose?
All the LTE devices support specified LTE bands. If you don't know which LTE bands you should choose, please ask your local service provider for suggestion. Surely, we also could give our suggestions to you, feel free to contact us anytime. :-)
4. Can you ship order to my address?
Yes. We could ship order to all over the world.
5. How quickly will I receive my package?
We usually ship order in 24hours after we get your order. And it usually take 3-7 working days with express way, and 7-15 working days for post way. However, during Chinese New Year (January 25, 2017 - February 4, 2017), services from certain suppliers and carriers may be affected, meaning that deliveries for order placed around these holidays may be delayed 5-6 days.
6. How Do I Order
Please add the items you want to the shopping cart and then click the proceed to checkout to finish the payment. Or you could also click the "Check out with Paypal" to make the payment quickly.
7. What are my payment options?
We now accept payment via Paypal, Western Union, and bank transfer to our company's bank account.
At Store4G, we always compose useful guides according to users' common question. If you have any question about using our product, please feel free to contact us. Here are the most popular product guides for you.
- How to Configure Huawei B593 LTE CPE 4G Router.
- Solution for Huawei B593 WiFi Connectivity Problems
- How to Configure Huawei E5172 Dynamic Routing and Static Routing
- How to Do Huawei E5172 APN Profile Settings
- How to Forward Calls for your Phone with Huawei B890
- Connect Android Devices to Huawei E5786 Using a 2D Barcode
- How to Enable Mac Address Filtering on Huawei E8278 WiFi
- Getting to Know Huawei E392 USB Stick
- Huawei B593 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E5786 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E5776 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E5172 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E589 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei B890 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei B880 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E8278 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E5878 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E392 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E397 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E3276 Tips and Tutorials
- Aircard 782S Tips and Tutorials