Unlocked Netgear Aircard 815S Mobile Wi-Fi
* Rugged design that is dustproof, shock and water-resistant
* Up to 22 hours of battery life on a single charge
* Secure with content filtering/parental controls
* Share a connection safely using Guest WiFi and set an optional timer
Availability: In stock
As a LTE Cat 11 mobile hotspot AirCard 810S is more suitable for EMEA mainstream FDD bands and Australia zones. To make the needs for more users, US network provider AT&T lanunched a new 4G mobile hotspot Netgear Aircard AC815S, which also named AT&T Unite Explore, which is with rugged design that is dustproof, shock and water-resistant. It is ideal for you to travel the world for 4G LTE roaming.
It is the first mobile hotspot from NETGEAR to offer advanced security features like content filtering/parental controls. This could protect your business or family from phishing and other harmful Internet content by selecting your level of filtering. You can even block certain websites.
The Aircard 815S is a LTE category 9 mobile router which could support peak download speed up to 450Mbps and upload speed to 50Mbps. With removable Li-ion battery of 4340mAh capacity, you can continuously use the AT&T Unite Explore for over 20 hours. Up to 15 WiFi enabled devices could connect to the AT&T Unite Explore.
Netgear Aircard 815S Specifications
Network bands: LTE: Bands 2, 4, 5, 12, 17, 29, 30
4G LTE Advanced Cat 9 + 2X Carrier Aggregation, 4G LTE, 3G, and 2G
802.11ac/b/g/n, 2x2 MIMO
Dual-Band WiFi 2.4/5 GHz, standalone or simultaneous
Multiple SSID/Guest WiFi support with timer
WPS (WiFi Protected Setup) enabled
Number of Devices:Connect up to 15 WiFi enabled devices
Dimensions: 113.5 mm x 71 mm x 20 mm
Weight: 6.3 oz (178.5 g with battery)
2.4” QVGA capacitive touchscreen
Removable Li-ion battery (4340 mAh)
Up to 22 hours of continuous use
Up to 576 hours on standby
Antenna Diversity Support: 2X2 MIMO antenna for LTE
TS-9 external 4G/3G antenna ports, buy Dual TS-9 Connector antenna
USB 3.0 port
In this FAQ and Guides section you will find the questions that we are most frequently asked and the useful guides when you use our devices. Please use our FAQ by navigating to the section most relevant to your query. And you also can find an answer to your query by using the guide below, but if not, feel free to contact us as we are only too happy to help.
1. Are the device unlocked totally for any carrier?
Yes. All our 4G CPE, mobile hotspot, and modems are totally unlocked for any carriers. Please choose the ideal device according to your needs.
2. Are the devices original without carrier's logo?
Yes. All our devices are original. However, for some devices there are carrier's logo on the body of the device. If you want the device without carrier's logo, please tell us.
3. How do I know which model should I choose?
All the LTE devices support specified LTE bands. If you don't know which LTE bands you should choose, please ask your local service provider for suggestion. Surely, we also could give our suggestions to you, feel free to contact us anytime. :-)
4. Can you ship order to my address?
Yes. We could ship order to all over the world.
5. How quickly will I receive my package?
We usually ship order in 24hours after we get your order. And it usually take 3-7 working days with express way, and 7-15 working days for post way. However, during Chinese New Year (January 25, 2017 - February 4, 2017), services from certain suppliers and carriers may be affected, meaning that deliveries for order placed around these holidays may be delayed 5-6 days.
6. How Do I Order
Please add the items you want to the shopping cart and then click the proceed to checkout to finish the payment. Or you could also click the "Check out with Paypal" to make the payment quickly.
7. What are my payment options?
We now accept payment via Paypal, Western Union, and bank transfer to our company's bank account.
At Store4G, we always compose useful guides according to users' common question. If you have any question about using our product, please feel free to contact us. Here are the most popular product guides for you.
- How to Configure Huawei B593 LTE CPE 4G Router.
- Solution for Huawei B593 WiFi Connectivity Problems
- How to Configure Huawei E5172 Dynamic Routing and Static Routing
- How to Do Huawei E5172 APN Profile Settings
- How to Forward Calls for your Phone with Huawei B890
- Connect Android Devices to Huawei E5786 Using a 2D Barcode
- How to Enable Mac Address Filtering on Huawei E8278 WiFi
- Getting to Know Huawei E392 USB Stick
- Huawei B593 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E5786 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E5776 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E5172 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E589 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei B890 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei B880 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E8278 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E5878 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E392 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E397 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E3276 Tips and Tutorials
- Aircard 782S Tips and Tutorials