Netgear Aircard 810S 4GX Mobile Hotspot
* 100% Unlocked 600Mbps Mobile Wi-Fi for Worldwide Use
* 4G LTE FDD 700/900/1800/2100/2600 MHz
* Supports 4G LTE Cat 11 to deliver astonishing download speeds
* Connects up to 15 WiFi devices simultaneously
* Mobile App available for remote management
Availability: In stock
Regular Price: $499.00
Special Price $299.00
Netgear Aircard 810S Mobile Hotspot Overview
The unlocked Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III mobile hotspot, also named Netgear Aircard 810S, is the world's first 4G LTE Advanced Category 11 (Cat 11) 600Mbps* capable device which speeds are achieved by combining three spectrums — 2600MHz, 1800MHz and 700MHz — in a technology known as carrier aggregation. There is a 2.4 inch LCD touchscreen on the device to let you control and setup the 810S dependent on your needs. A network SSID and password will be showed in the screen for you to connect to.
It supports up to 15 WiFi-enabled devices simultaneously. Customers in a 4GX enabled area can securely share blazing-fast WiFi with friends, family and co-workers while on the go. The AC810s hotspot automatically switches between 4GX, 4G and 3G coverage in areas where 4GX is not yet available. With its powerful battery, customers can connect for up to 11 hours of continuous use or 260 hours on standby.
After you power the Netgear AC810s on, you could view the signal status, network status, battery status, Wi-Fi status in the screen. And you also could touch the Home and Back icon to do a few settings for your router.
Netgear Aircard 810S Specifications
* Network Technology
- LTE-Advanced, 3-band Carrier Aggregation (up to 60MHz)
- LTE Category 9 (configuration 1)
- LTE Category 11 (configuration 2)
- 3G support
* Network and Frequency bands
- 4GX with 3 Band CA (FDD 700, 1800, 2600Mhz)
- 4G LTE FDD 700/900/1800/2100/2600 MHz
- 3G: 850/900/1900/2100 MHz
We also have Netgear Aircard 810 in stock, which supports different LTE bands.
• 4G LTE FDD 800/900/1800/2100/2600 MHz
• 4G LTE TDD 2300/2600/2600 MHz
• 3G 850/900/1900/2100 MHz
* Wi-Fi Features
- Wi-Fi 802.11ac, 2x2 MIMO
- Wi-Fi working range Approx 25m radius in free space
- Multiple SSID/Guest WiFi support
- WPS (WiFi Protected Setup) enabled
* Display: 2.4 inch QVGA capacitive LCD touchscreen
* SIM: 3FF Format (microSIM)
- Removable lithium-ion battery(2930 mAh)
- Up to 11 hours of continuous use
- Up to 260 hours on standby
- 2 x TS-9 external 4G/3G antenna ports(buy outdoor LTE Yagi antenna or dual connector external antenna for AC810S router)
- 1 x micro USB port
* Dimensions: 112 mm (L) x 68.6 mm (W) x 15.45 mm (H)
* Weight: 132 g (with battery)
- Excellent for travel!
I liked that this AC810s MIFi was sleek and relatively small. Not adding much weight to my person is important to me when I am planning on walking a lot during travel and this was ideal. It is fairly easy to set up once I inserted the sim card. I used this in Australia and New Zealand, Chile without any question. I would recommend this 810s Wi-Fi if you are looking for a hotspot that can last through long days and will provide fast wi-fi speeds on the go.
(Posted on 4/5/2017)
- Excellent MiFi
The wi-fi aircard 810s I received was excellent. It was extremely fast and was even good enough to make calls over wi-fi that did not lag or drop. I used this primarily to do a little internet searching on my phone while we were out and about, for translations, and directions everywhere we went. This mi-fi lasted me all day long (and tourists days can be quite long), for the most part.
(Posted on 4/2/2017)
(Posted on 3/30/2017)
- Easy to use and great perfomance
(Posted on 1/17/2017)
- Packed well
(Posted on 1/12/2017)
- Good partner for my business travel
(Posted on 1/11/2017)
- useful WiFi options
What stood out for me was the amount of useful WiFi options. Features more akin to a full home router such as dual band functionality, ability to set WiFi signal strength, ability to block devices, and availability of a guest network option were nice to see.All these cannot be setted in my previous E589!
(Posted on 1/9/2017)
In this FAQ and Guides section you will find the questions that we are most frequently asked and the useful guides when you use our devices. Please use our FAQ by navigating to the section most relevant to your query. And you also can find an answer to your query by using the guide below, but if not, feel free to contact us as we are only too happy to help.
1. Are the device unlocked totally for any carrier?
Yes. All our 4G CPE, mobile hotspot, and modems are totally unlocked for any carriers. Please choose the ideal device according to your needs.
2. Are the devices original without carrier's logo?
Yes. All our devices are original. However, for some devices there are carrier's logo on the body of the device. If you want the device without carrier's logo, please tell us.
3. How do I know which model should I choose?
All the LTE devices support specified LTE bands. If you don't know which LTE bands you should choose, please ask your local service provider for suggestion. Surely, we also could give our suggestions to you, feel free to contact us anytime. :-)
4. Can you ship order to my address?
Yes. We could ship order to all over the world.
5. How quickly will I receive my package?
We usually ship order in 24hours after we get your order. And it usually take 3-7 working days with express way, and 7-15 working days for post way. However, during Chinese New Year (January 25, 2017 - February 4, 2017), services from certain suppliers and carriers may be affected, meaning that deliveries for order placed around these holidays may be delayed 5-6 days.
6. How Do I Order
Please add the items you want to the shopping cart and then click the proceed to checkout to finish the payment. Or you could also click the "Check out with Paypal" to make the payment quickly.
7. What are my payment options?
We now accept payment via Paypal, Western Union, and bank transfer to our company's bank account.
At Store4G, we always compose useful guides according to users' common question. If you have any question about using our product, please feel free to contact us. Here are the most popular product guides for you.
- How to Configure Huawei B593 LTE CPE 4G Router.
- Solution for Huawei B593 WiFi Connectivity Problems
- How to Configure Huawei E5172 Dynamic Routing and Static Routing
- How to Do Huawei E5172 APN Profile Settings
- How to Forward Calls for your Phone with Huawei B890
- Connect Android Devices to Huawei E5786 Using a 2D Barcode
- How to Enable Mac Address Filtering on Huawei E8278 WiFi
- Getting to Know Huawei E392 USB Stick
- Huawei B593 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E5786 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E5776 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E5172 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E589 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei B890 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei B880 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E8278 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E5878 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E392 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E397 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E3276 Tips and Tutorials
- Aircard 782S Tips and Tutorials
Regular Price: $79.00
Special Price $59.00
Regular Price: $249.00
Special Price $199.00
Regular Price: $299.00
Special Price $229.00
Regular Price: $289.00
Special Price $249.00