Netgear Aircard 790S Mobile Hotspot
* 100% Unlocked LTE CAT6 mobile Wi-Fi for worldwide use
* 4G LTE FDD 700/900/1800/2100/2600 MHz
* Capable of download speeds of up to 300mbps
* Future proof for the premium Band 28 700 MHz spectrum
* Connect up to 15 Wi-Fi enabled devices with dual-Band Wi-Fi 2.4GHz/5GHz
* Easy to use with 2.4 inch color LCD touchscreen
Availability: In stock
Regular Price: $258.00
Special Price $199.00
Netgear Aircard 790S Overview
Unlocked Netgear Aircard 790S is a excellent LTE mobile hotspot for anyone who needs the internet while on the go. It is already available for Australia network provider Telstra (Telstra Wi-Fi 4G Advanced II) and Zain Kuwait.The AC790S is a new LTE Category 6 mobile hotspot which supports 802.11ac Wi-Fi and carrier aggregation technology. It supports LTE-A CA (carrier aggregration) across multiple bands.
You'll always get the fastest speeds possible, today and into the foreseeable future, with support for LTE on bands 1 (2100mhz), 3 (1800mhz), 7 (2600mhz), 8 (900mhz) and 28 (700mhz). And 3G too, so you're covered everywhere. The 790s also supports LTE-A CA on bands 3+28, 28+7, 3+7 and 7+7 - for typical speeds of between 2Mbps to 100Mbps in a 4GX area. In a standard 4G area, you should see typical download speeds of 2Mbps to 50Mbps.
Two antenna ports are available with this router in case you want to plug in 4G external antennas, but for most people, the hotspot will be all they want, relying on the internal antennas. With 2930mAh battery, Aircard 790s could support up to 11 hours working time and 349 hours on standby. It is a very handy mobile Wi-Fi device which can help up to 15 Wi-Fi enabled devices to access internet simultaneously.
Netgear Aircard 790s (AC790S) Specifications
Model: 790S (AC790S)
Unlocked: Fully unlocked for all Internet providers
Chipset: Qualcomm - MDM9230 (Modem) - WTR3925 (RF) - QCA6174 (Wi-Fi)
- 4G CA 1800+700, 1800+2600, 2600+700, 2600+2600 MHz
- 4G LTE FDD 700/900/1800/2100/2600 MHz
- 3G 850/900/1900/2100 MHz
- Wi-Fi 802.11 ac/b/g/n, 2x2 MIMO
- Simultaneous Dual-Band Wi-Fi 2.4GHz/5GHz
- Multiple SSID/Guest Wi-Fi support
- Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS)
- 2.4" QVGA capacitive LCD touchscreen
- Two antenna slots for TS9 connectors
- Mirco USB port
- Power button
SIM: 3FF Format (microSIM)
2930 mAh removable lithium-ion battery
Up to 11 hours of continuous use
Up to 349 hours on standby
Wi-Fi Security encryption
- WEP 64 (Open/Shared), WEP 128 (Open/Shared), WPA Personal TKIP, WPA Personal TKIP AES, WPA2 Personal AES WPA2 Personal TKIP AES, WPA/WPA2, Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS), VPN pass-through, NAT firewall, Security web interface, Multiple SSID/Guest Wi-Fi support
- View & block connected devices from the touchscreen
- Password protected Web UI
- Ability to turn off Wi-Fi or USB Tethering
110 mm (L) x 68 mm (W) x 15 mm (H), 136 g
Antennas Diversity Support
- 2X2 MIMO (multiple-input and multiple-output) antenna for LTE
- Dual TS-9 external 4G/3G antenna ports, buy dual TS9 connectors 4G antenna
- 2x2 MIMO antenna for Wi-Fi
- Operating temperature: 0 to 35° Celsius
- Storage temperature: -40 to 85° Celsius
- RoHS compliant
- Unlocked NETGEAR AirCard 790S Mobile Hotspot
- 2930 mAh Removable Lithium Ion (Li-ion) battery
- AC charger and USB charging cable
In this FAQ and Guides section you will find the questions that we are most frequently asked and the useful guides when you use our devices. Please use our FAQ by navigating to the section most relevant to your query. And you also can find an answer to your query by using the guide below, but if not, feel free to contact us as we are only too happy to help.
1. Are the device unlocked totally for any carrier?
Yes. All our 4G CPE, mobile hotspot, and modems are totally unlocked for any carriers. Please choose the ideal device according to your needs.
2. Are the devices original without carrier's logo?
Yes. All our devices are original. However, for some devices there are carrier's logo on the body of the device. If you want the device without carrier's logo, please tell us.
3. How do I know which model should I choose?
All the LTE devices support specified LTE bands. If you don't know which LTE bands you should choose, please ask your local service provider for suggestion. Surely, we also could give our suggestions to you, feel free to contact us anytime. :-)
4. Can you ship order to my address?
Yes. We could ship order to all over the world.
5. How quickly will I receive my package?
We usually ship order in 24hours after we get your order. And it usually take 3-7 working days with express way, and 7-15 working days for post way. However, during Chinese New Year (January 25, 2017 - February 4, 2017), services from certain suppliers and carriers may be affected, meaning that deliveries for order placed around these holidays may be delayed 5-6 days.
6. How Do I Order
Please add the items you want to the shopping cart and then click the proceed to checkout to finish the payment. Or you could also click the "Check out with Paypal" to make the payment quickly.
7. What are my payment options?
We now accept payment via Paypal, Western Union, and bank transfer to our company's bank account.
At Store4G, we always compose useful guides according to users' common question. If you have any question about using our product, please feel free to contact us. Here are the most popular product guides for you.
- How to Configure Huawei B593 LTE CPE 4G Router.
- Solution for Huawei B593 WiFi Connectivity Problems
- How to Configure Huawei E5172 Dynamic Routing and Static Routing
- How to Do Huawei E5172 APN Profile Settings
- How to Forward Calls for your Phone with Huawei B890
- Connect Android Devices to Huawei E5786 Using a 2D Barcode
- How to Enable Mac Address Filtering on Huawei E8278 WiFi
- Getting to Know Huawei E392 USB Stick
- Huawei B593 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E5786 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E5776 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E5172 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E589 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei B890 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei B880 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E8278 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E5878 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E392 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E397 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E3276 Tips and Tutorials
- Aircard 782S Tips and Tutorials
Regular Price: $79.00
Special Price $65.00
Regular Price: $259.00
Special Price $199.00
Regular Price: $288.00
Special Price $199.00
Regular Price: $289.00
Special Price $249.00
Regular Price: $439.00
Special Price $289.00