Huawei K5150 4G LTE USB Stick
* 4G LTE FDD 800/1800/2600MHz
* LTE FDD DL/UL 150/50Mbps
* USB Plug & Play with Hilink system, Get Connected in an instant.
Availability: In stock
Regular Price: $169.00
Special Price $129.00
Unlocked Vodafone K5150 Overview
Vodafone K5150 Cat4 Surfstick is one of the LTE device that support LTE-A technology. It can fully exploit its strengths in the new Vodafone category 4 networks. Following the classic design, Huawei K5150 USB Stick is in red and white color. Adopting the Hilink techlogy, it enalbes you to quickly access the mobile internet after you plug it to computer, no installation is needed. The Huawei K5150 modem would automatically connect to wireless network through the SIM card. It is the ideal stick for people who travel a lot around the world.Huawei K5150 Specifications
4G: LTE FDD 2600/1800/800 MHz
3G: DC-HSPA+/HSPA+/HSUPA/HSDPA/UMTS 2100/1900/900/850 MHz
2G: GSM/GPRS/EDGE 1900/1800/900/850 MHz
LTE FDD Max Download 150Mbps / Max Upload 50Mbps
DC-HSPA+ DL/UL 42/5.76Mbps
Chipset/platform: Huawei HiSilicon Balong 710
Memory: Flash: 256 MB (99 MB for VF SW), Internal RAM: 64 M
Built-in LTE / UMTS high gain antenna (CRC9 connector), buy dual CRC9 LTE antenna
External Antenna interface support to maximize connectivity in remote areas
USB 2.0 high speed & Micro SD card slot(Up to 32GB)
Data and SMS Service
Huawei E3276s-150, Huawei E398u-1, Huawei E398u-15, and HUAWEI E392u-12
Weight: Approximately 35g
Support OS: Windows XP/Vista/7 and MAC OS
Package: 1 x Vodafone Huawei K5150 modem
In this FAQ and Guides section you will find the questions that we are most frequently asked and the useful guides when you use our devices. Please use our FAQ by navigating to the section most relevant to your query. And you also can find an answer to your query by using the guide below, but if not, feel free to contact us as we are only too happy to help.
1. Are the device unlocked totally for any carrier?
Yes. All our 4G CPE, mobile hotspot, and modems are totally unlocked for any carriers. Please choose the ideal device according to your needs.
2. Are the devices original without carrier's logo?
Yes. All our devices are original. However, for some devices there are carrier's logo on the body of the device. If you want the device without carrier's logo, please tell us.
3. How do I know which model should I choose?
All the LTE devices support specified LTE bands. If you don't know which LTE bands you should choose, please ask your local service provider for suggestion. Surely, we also could give our suggestions to you, feel free to contact us anytime. :-)
4. Can you ship order to my address?
Yes. We could ship order to all over the world.
5. How quickly will I receive my package?
We usually ship order in 24hours after we get your order. And it usually take 3-7 working days with express way, and 7-15 working days for post way. However, during Chinese New Year (January 25, 2017 - February 4, 2017), services from certain suppliers and carriers may be affected, meaning that deliveries for order placed around these holidays may be delayed 5-6 days.
6. How Do I Order
Please add the items you want to the shopping cart and then click the proceed to checkout to finish the payment. Or you could also click the "Check out with Paypal" to make the payment quickly.
7. What are my payment options?
We now accept payment via Paypal, Western Union, and bank transfer to our company's bank account.
At Store4G, we always compose useful guides according to users' common question. If you have any question about using our product, please feel free to contact us. Here are the most popular product guides for you.
- How to Configure Huawei B593 LTE CPE 4G Router.
- Solution for Huawei B593 WiFi Connectivity Problems
- How to Configure Huawei E5172 Dynamic Routing and Static Routing
- How to Do Huawei E5172 APN Profile Settings
- How to Forward Calls for your Phone with Huawei B890
- Connect Android Devices to Huawei E5786 Using a 2D Barcode
- How to Enable Mac Address Filtering on Huawei E8278 WiFi
- Getting to Know Huawei E392 USB Stick
- Huawei B593 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E5786 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E5776 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E5172 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E589 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei B890 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei B880 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E8278 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E5878 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E392 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E397 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E3276 Tips and Tutorials
- Aircard 782S Tips and Tutorials