Huawei EG860 4G LTE Outdoor CPE
* Maximum download rate 100Mbit/s, upload 50Mbit/s
* Receive Diversity and Load Balance
* Embedded DHCP Server, DNS Client and NAT functions
* A range of Security Encryption: instantly prevent from potential risk and illegal access;
* WebGUI for operation and maintenance
* Enhanced internal antenna and external antenna extension
* IP65 dust and water proof
Availability: In stock
With a user-friendly WebGUI, this Huawei EG860 is easy for operation and maintenance. And the LED design facilitates the device status observation. Supporting high-speed data service, it enables maximum data transmission rate of 100Mbit/s in downlink, 50Mbit/s in uplink with a wide range of licensed and unlicensed mobile access frequencies (400M/800M/1.4G/1.8G/2.3 GHz) to accommodate existing broadband resources.
The EG860 supports receive diversity and load balance which maximize the coverage capability and network resource efficiency. The embedded DHCP Server, DNS Client and NAT functions are enable high speed routing. There are now four versions of EG860: EG860-C51, EG860-C71, EG860-D04 and EG860-C18M with different network bands supported.
Huawei EG860 CPE Technical Specifications:
* Frequency bands:
- Huawei EG860-C51: LTE-TDD (1.4 G：1447~1467MHz, 1.8 G：1785~1805MHz)
- Huawei EG860-C71: LTE-TDD (1.4 G：1447~1467MHz, 1.8 G：1785~1805MHz) & LTE-FDD (800 M：Uplink 832-862MHz, Downlink 791-821MHz)
- Huawei EG860-D04: LTE-TDD (400M: 380~470MHz)
- Huawei EG860-C18M: LTE-TDD (1.8 G：1785~1805MHz)
- 1.4 GHz band: 5 MHz/10 MHz/20 MHz
- 1.8 GHz band: 5 MHz/10 MHz/20 MHz
- 800 MHz band: 5 MHz/10 MHz/20 MHz
- 400 MHz band: 3 MHz/5 MHz/10 MHz/20 MHz
* External Interface
- One Ethernet interface (RJ45)
- Two external antenna interfaces(N)
- One SIM card slot
* WLAN Operating Band: 2.401 GHz to 2.483 GHz, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Rear camera: 5 million pixels; 1080p/25 fps video recording
- Front camera: 1.3 million pixels
* Power Consumption: <= 30W
* Power supply: PoE, 24V DC
* Installation Method: Gin pole/wall mounted
* Dimensions (H x W x D): 240 mm x 200 mm x 60 mm
* Weight: 2,000g
* Protection Level: IP-65
* Operating Temperature: -40°C to 60°C
Huawei EG860 Software Specification:
- Router：IPv4, Static Routing, Routing Forwarding
- Dynamic NAT switch
- DHCP Server
- DHCP Relay
* Data: LTE TDD：DL 100Mbit/s UL 50Mbit/s
- WiFi Certification：WPS，WPA，WPA2，WMM
- Configurable WiFi power
- Enhanced Firewall:
- SPI filtering
- MAC filtering
- IP address filtering
- URL filtering
- Service accessibility control
- Advanced security rules
- Local Maintenance
- Remote Maintenance
- Online Status Management
- Performance Analysis
- Fault Management
- Configuration Management
- Software Upgrade
- Log Management
In this FAQ and Guides section you will find the questions that we are most frequently asked and the useful guides when you use our devices. Please use our FAQ by navigating to the section most relevant to your query. And you also can find an answer to your query by using the guide below, but if not, feel free to contact us as we are only too happy to help.
1. Are the device unlocked totally for any carrier?
Yes. All our 4G CPE, mobile hotspot, and modems are totally unlocked for any carriers. Please choose the ideal device according to your needs.
2. Are the devices original without carrier's logo?
Yes. All our devices are original. However, for some devices there are carrier's logo on the body of the device. If you want the device without carrier's logo, please tell us.
3. How do I know which model should I choose?
All the LTE devices support specified LTE bands. If you don't know which LTE bands you should choose, please ask your local service provider for suggestion. Surely, we also could give our suggestions to you, feel free to contact us anytime. :-)
4. Can you ship order to my address?
Yes. We could ship order to all over the world.
5. How quickly will I receive my package?
We usually ship order in 24hours after we get your order. And it usually take 3-7 working days with express way, and 7-15 working days for post way. However, during Chinese New Year (January 25, 2017 - February 4, 2017), services from certain suppliers and carriers may be affected, meaning that deliveries for order placed around these holidays may be delayed 5-6 days.
6. How Do I Order
Please add the items you want to the shopping cart and then click the proceed to checkout to finish the payment. Or you could also click the "Check out with Paypal" to make the payment quickly.
7. What are my payment options?
We now accept payment via Paypal, Western Union, and bank transfer to our company's bank account.
At Store4G, we always compose useful guides according to users' common question. If you have any question about using our product, please feel free to contact us. Here are the most popular product guides for you.
- How to Configure Huawei B593 LTE CPE 4G Router.
- Solution for Huawei B593 WiFi Connectivity Problems
- How to Configure Huawei E5172 Dynamic Routing and Static Routing
- How to Do Huawei E5172 APN Profile Settings
- How to Forward Calls for your Phone with Huawei B890
- Connect Android Devices to Huawei E5786 Using a 2D Barcode
- How to Enable Mac Address Filtering on Huawei E8278 WiFi
- Getting to Know Huawei E392 USB Stick
- Huawei B593 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E5786 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E5776 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E5172 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E589 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei B890 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei B880 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E8278 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E5878 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E392 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E397 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E3276 Tips and Tutorials
- Aircard 782S Tips and Tutorials