Huawei HiLink CarFi E8377
100% Unlocked Huawei E8377s-153 for Worldwide Use
4G LTE: FDD 800/900/1800/2100/2600MHz
3G UMTS: 900/2100 MHz
Category 4 LTE router with download speeds of up to 150 Mbps
1 USB 2.0 port for charging a smartphone, a tablet etc
Availability: In stock
Huawei E8377 CarFi Overview
Huawei CarFi E8377 is a useful 4G wireless car router for those who travel a lot and want to provide a stable connection for the whole family. It provides wireless hotspot for 4G LTE network and keeps your device charged, all of that in your car.
This E8377 Huawei CarFi is compatible with LTE category 4 and provides a data connection during the journey with up to 150 Mbit / s downstream and 50 Mbit / s upload speed. It could support up to 10 Wi-Fi devices in the car to access the 4G/3G mobile network. It is equipped with a standard USB port which could charge your smartphone and tablets while driving.
Huawei E8377s-153 Specifications
Model: Huawei E8377 HiLink Carfì
LTE Category: CAT4
Supported cellular protocols: GSM, UMTS, EDGE, HSDPA, LTE
4G LTE bands: 800/900/1800/2100/2600 MHz
3G DC-HSPA + / UMTS / GSM: 900/2100mhz
2G GSM: 850/900/1800/1900Mhz
Download rate: up to 150 Mbit / s
Upload rate: up to 50 Mbit / s
External antenna connector: yes, 1x TS-9, buy 4G antenna for Huawei E8377
Encryption algorithms: 128-bit WEP, 64-bit WEP, 256-bit WPA, WPA2-PSK
Wi-Fi: supports up to 10 wireless devices simultaneously
WLAN: IEEE 802.11b/g/n
Supported SIM card type: micro-SIM
Hilink app OS requirements: iOS 6 and later, Android 2.3 and later
USB 2.0 charging port: 1A, 5V
LED indicator: WiFi, LTE Signal, Message and charge
Dimensions: 88mm x 59mm x 49mm
Weight: about 50g
In this FAQ and Guides section you will find the questions that we are most frequently asked and the useful guides when you use our devices. Please use our FAQ by navigating to the section most relevant to your query. And you also can find an answer to your query by using the guide below, but if not, feel free to contact us as we are only too happy to help.
1. Are the device unlocked totally for any carrier?
Yes. All our 4G CPE, mobile hotspot, and modems are totally unlocked for any carriers. Please choose the ideal device according to your needs.
2. Are the devices original without carrier's logo?
Yes. All our devices are original. However, for some devices there are carrier's logo on the body of the device. If you want the device without carrier's logo, please tell us.
3. How do I know which model should I choose?
All the LTE devices support specified LTE bands. If you don't know which LTE bands you should choose, please ask your local service provider for suggestion. Surely, we also could give our suggestions to you, feel free to contact us anytime. :-)
4. Can you ship order to my address?
Yes. We could ship order to all over the world.
5. How quickly will I receive my package?
We usually ship order in 24hours after we get your order. And it usually take 3-7 working days with express way, and 7-15 working days for post way. However, during Chinese New Year (January 25, 2017 - February 4, 2017), services from certain suppliers and carriers may be affected, meaning that deliveries for order placed around these holidays may be delayed 5-6 days.
6. How Do I Order
Please add the items you want to the shopping cart and then click the proceed to checkout to finish the payment. Or you could also click the "Check out with Paypal" to make the payment quickly.
7. What are my payment options?
We now accept payment via Paypal, Western Union, and bank transfer to our company's bank account.
At Store4G, we always compose useful guides according to users' common question. If you have any question about using our product, please feel free to contact us. Here are the most popular product guides for you.
- How to Configure Huawei B593 LTE CPE 4G Router.
- Solution for Huawei B593 WiFi Connectivity Problems
- How to Configure Huawei E5172 Dynamic Routing and Static Routing
- How to Do Huawei E5172 APN Profile Settings
- How to Forward Calls for your Phone with Huawei B890
- Connect Android Devices to Huawei E5786 Using a 2D Barcode
- How to Enable Mac Address Filtering on Huawei E8278 WiFi
- Getting to Know Huawei E392 USB Stick
- Huawei B593 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E5786 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E5776 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E5172 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E589 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei B890 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei B880 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E8278 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E5878 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E392 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E397 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E3276 Tips and Tutorials
- Aircard 782S Tips and Tutorials