Huawei Wingle E8278 LTE CAT4 WiFi Dongle
* Max Download 150Mbps / Max Upload 50Mbps
* 4G LTE FDD/TDD/UMTS/GSM
* Connects 10 devices via Wi-Fi and 1 via USB interface
* Support Power Adapter
Availability: In stock
Regular Price: $169.00
Special Price $69.00
Unlocked Huawei E8278 USB WiFi Dongle Huawei Wingle E8278 Overview
Like Huawei E3276, Huawei Wingle E8278 is also a 4G LTE CAT.4 Wi-Fi USB modem with up to 150Mbps downstream speed over LTE network and 50Mbps Upstream.
Unlike E3276 modem, this Huawei E8278 dognle is not only a 4G modem, it can work like a WiFi router when plug it to a power adapter or mobile power. It could broadcast Wi-Fi signal and allow you to securely connect up to 5 devices, including tablets, computers, mobile phones and gaming devices, to the 4G mobile network or when you're on the move via Wi-Fi and 1 via USB interface. The actual Wi-Fi support is 802.11 b/g/n, up to 10 devices.
If you want to buy a LTE Wi-Fi dongle, please have a look this Car Wi-Fi Huawei HiLink CarFi E8377
Huawei E8278 Specifications
* Category: LTE category 4 Wi-Fi modem router
4G LTE FDD 800/900/1800/2600 MHz, TDD 2600Mhz
4G LTE FDD 850/900/1700/1900/2100 mhz,TDD 2300 mhz
FDD: Ultra high-speed internet at 150Mbps download speed, and 50Mbps upload speed at 20MHz
TDD: Ultra high-speed internet at 112Mbps download speed, and 10Mbps upload speed at 20MHz.
* WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, up to 10 devices
* Other Features:
* Antenna: two external antenna (TS-9 connector, buy dual TS9 connector 4G Antenna)
* SIM card: standard SIM
* 2 X 2 MIMO
* Wi-Fi offload
* SMS (Text messaging)
* Auto drive installation, high speed surfing connection in 15s, convenient in some restrictive enviroment.
* Natural and comfortable feel.
* USB Rotator: more convenient for Ultrabook and better signal
* Built-in DHCP server, DNS Relay and NAT
* Compatible with Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Mac OS
* Support power adapter
* Size: 90x30x13.2mm.
* Weight: 40g.
* Package: 1 * unlocked Huawei E8278 LTE WiFi dongle
- Nice dongle
Value Quality Price
(Posted on 1/20/2017)
In this FAQ and Guides section you will find the questions that we are most frequently asked and the useful guides when you use our devices. Please use our FAQ by navigating to the section most relevant to your query. And you also can find an answer to your query by using the guide below, but if not, feel free to contact us as we are only too happy to help.
1. Are the device unlocked totally for any carrier?
Yes. All our 4G CPE, mobile hotspot, and modems are totally unlocked for any carriers. Please choose the ideal device according to your needs.
2. Are the devices original without carrier's logo?
Yes. All our devices are original. However, for some devices there are carrier's logo on the body of the device. If you want the device without carrier's logo, please tell us.
3. How do I know which model should I choose?
All the LTE devices support specified LTE bands. If you don't know which LTE bands you should choose, please ask your local service provider for suggestion. Surely, we also could give our suggestions to you, feel free to contact us anytime. :-)
4. Can you ship order to my address?
Yes. We could ship order to all over the world.
5. How quickly will I receive my package?
We usually ship order in 24hours after we get your order. And it usually take 3-7 working days with express way, and 7-15 working days for post way. However, during Chinese New Year (January 25, 2017 - February 4, 2017), services from certain suppliers and carriers may be affected, meaning that deliveries for order placed around these holidays may be delayed 5-6 days.
6. How Do I Order
Please add the items you want to the shopping cart and then click the proceed to checkout to finish the payment. Or you could also click the "Check out with Paypal" to make the payment quickly.
7. What are my payment options?
We now accept payment via Paypal, Western Union, and bank transfer to our company's bank account.
At Store4G, we always compose useful guides according to users' common question. If you have any question about using our product, please feel free to contact us. Here are the most popular product guides for you.
- How to Configure Huawei B593 LTE CPE 4G Router.
- Solution for Huawei B593 WiFi Connectivity Problems
- How to Configure Huawei E5172 Dynamic Routing and Static Routing
- How to Do Huawei E5172 APN Profile Settings
- How to Forward Calls for your Phone with Huawei B890
- Connect Android Devices to Huawei E5786 Using a 2D Barcode
- How to Enable Mac Address Filtering on Huawei E8278 WiFi
- Getting to Know Huawei E392 USB Stick
- Huawei B593 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E5786 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E5776 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E5172 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E589 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei B890 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei B880 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E8278 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E5878 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E392 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E397 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E3276 Tips and Tutorials
- Aircard 782S Tips and Tutorials