Huawei Mobile WiFi E589 Router
* Triple-modes: LTE 4G/3G/2G Multimode
* Download speed up to 100 Mbit/s, Upload speeds up to 50Mbit/s
* LTE 2600/2100/1800/900/DD800 MHz
* Support 10 Users to Access Internet
* 3000mAh e589 battery, battery life up to 6 hours
Availability: In stock
Regular Price: $189.00
Special Price $149.00
Huawei Router E589 Details Overview
Huawei E589 mobile wifi is the first Multi-mode LTE pocket Wi-Fi router that supports GSM networks UMTS LTE TDD / FDD, which allows up to 10 Wi-Fi devices to enter the mobile network simultaneously , creating a truly portable Internet point high speed (LTE network up to 100 Mbps download and 50 Mbps upload). It makes it possible to easily connect smart phones, computers, surf boards and cameras to the 4G network, via Wi-Fi.
The unlocked Huawei wifi E589 4g router is pocket sized and features a mirror design and high definition TFT (Thin Film Transistor) big screen. With a large capacity battery supporting 6 hours of continuous use, you can easily connect to the wireless broadband network anywhere, anytime. There are 3 versions of E589 mobile wifi:
HUAWEI E589u-12: FDD Band 1/3/7/8/20: (800/900/1800/2100/2600MHz) - in stock
HUAWEI E589u-91: FDD Band 3 (1800MHz) - in stock
HUAWEI E589u-512: FDD 2600/AWS/1900MHz - out of stock
Package Include: 1 * brand new Huawei B589 router
Note: Because of the different operators all over the world , there will be many different logos on the E589. We need to unlock the modem before sending, so we have to open the packing, sometimes if the packing box is broken, we will change it to a no logo packing box. Thanks!
- How to Compose, Send Message with Huawei E589
- Huawei E589 – Switch Network Among 2G, 3G, and 4G LTE
- How to Build Connection to Huawei E589 Wireless Network on Windows
- How to Change Firewall Setting for Huawei E589
- Huawei E589 Mobile Router Firmware Download
- How to Open the NAT for XBox on Huawei E589 Mobile WiFi
- Huawei E589 WiFi Router Screen Indicators
- Huawei E589 VS. Huawei E5776
- How to Modify SIM PIN Code for Huawei E589
- 2 Ways to Restore Huawei E589 to Factory Default Settings
In this FAQ and Guides section you will find the questions that we are most frequently asked and the useful guides when you use our devices. Please use our FAQ by navigating to the section most relevant to your query. And you also can find an answer to your query by using the guide below, but if not, feel free to contact us as we are only too happy to help.
1. Are the device unlocked totally for any carrier?
Yes. All our 4G CPE, mobile hotspot, and modems are totally unlocked for any carriers. Please choose the ideal device according to your needs.
2. Are the devices original without carrier's logo?
Yes. All our devices are original. However, for some devices there are carrier's logo on the body of the device. If you want the device without carrier's logo, please tell us.
3. How do I know which model should I choose?
All the LTE devices support specified LTE bands. If you don't know which LTE bands you should choose, please ask your local service provider for suggestion. Surely, we also could give our suggestions to you, feel free to contact us anytime. :-)
4. Can you ship order to my address?
Yes. We could ship order to all over the world.
5. How quickly will I receive my package?
We usually ship order in 24hours after we get your order. And it usually take 3-7 working days with express way, and 7-15 working days for post way. However, during Chinese New Year (January 25, 2017 - February 4, 2017), services from certain suppliers and carriers may be affected, meaning that deliveries for order placed around these holidays may be delayed 5-6 days.
6. How Do I Order
Please add the items you want to the shopping cart and then click the proceed to checkout to finish the payment. Or you could also click the "Check out with Paypal" to make the payment quickly.
7. What are my payment options?
We now accept payment via Paypal, Western Union, and bank transfer to our company's bank account.
At Store4G, we always compose useful guides according to users' common question. If you have any question about using our product, please feel free to contact us. Here are the most popular product guides for you.
- How to Configure Huawei B593 LTE CPE 4G Router.
- Solution for Huawei B593 WiFi Connectivity Problems
- How to Configure Huawei E5172 Dynamic Routing and Static Routing
- How to Do Huawei E5172 APN Profile Settings
- How to Forward Calls for your Phone with Huawei B890
- Connect Android Devices to Huawei E5786 Using a 2D Barcode
- How to Enable Mac Address Filtering on Huawei E8278 WiFi
- Getting to Know Huawei E392 USB Stick
- Huawei B593 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E5786 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E5776 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E5172 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E589 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei B890 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei B880 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E8278 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E5878 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E392 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E397 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E3276 Tips and Tutorials
- Aircard 782S Tips and Tutorials
Regular Price: $258.00
Special Price $199.00
Regular Price: $189.00
Special Price $159.00
Regular Price: $259.00
Special Price $199.00
Regular Price: $299.00
Special Price $229.00