Huawei E5573 LTE Mobile Wi-Fi
* Huawei E5573s-320, E5573s-852, E5573s-606, E5573s-856 models for different LTE bands network
* DL 150Mbps/UL 50Mbps
* Provide internet connection up to 10 Wi-Fi enabled devices
Availability: In stock
Huawei E5573 is a 4G enabled mobile WiFi hotspot, that can provide download speed up to 150Mbps and upload speed limit is 50Mbps. In its Wi-Fi mode, it is able to provide internet access for up to 10 Wi-Fi enabled devices. Setup is straightforward, and is similar to the way you'd typically set up a mobile phone. You prise the back off the device, insert a SIM and microSD card and then insert the battery. Then press the power button to power on. The E5573 is backed by a 1500mAH battery, that is rated for 4 hrs of WiFi usage and up to 300 hrs standby while Wi-Fi is OFF. On the front of the device, there are two single LED indicators for battery and signal strength.
Sized 96.8 * 58 *12.8mm, this E5573s pocket WiFi is easy to throw in your bag or put in your pocket.
And there are also two external antenna slots for you to insert an antenna for signal boosting.
Huawei E5573 Mobile WiFi Specifications
* Category: LTE Cat4
* 4G FDD-LTE Netwrok Frequency:
- FDD Band 1/3/5/7/8/20 (800/850/900/1800/2100/2600MHz)
- WCDMA Band 850/900/2100MHz
Huawei E5573s-856 (For China Unicom):
- TDD Band 40/41
- FDD Band 1/3
- WCDMA Band 1/8
Huawei E5573s-852 (For China Mobile):
- TDD LTE Band 38/39/40/41
- FDD LTE Band 3/7
- TD-SCDMA B34/39
- LTE-FDD 2600(7)/2100(1)/1800(B3)/700(B28)MHZ
- LTE-TDD Band 40 (2300MHz)
- DC-HSPA+/HSPA+/HSPA/UMTS 2100/900/850 MHz
- FDD Band 5 (850MHz) & TDD Band 40 (2300MHz)
Huawei E5573s-156(also MTS 8210FT):
- LTE-FDD 1800(3)/2600(B7)/800(B20)MHZ
- LTE-TDD Band 38 (2600MHz)
- DC-HSPA+/HSPA+/HSPA/UMTS 2100/900/850 MHz
- LTE-FDD 1700(4)/2600(B7)/700(B13)MHZ
* 2G GSM/EDGE/GPRS: 850/900/1800/1900MHz
* LTE Download speed to 150Mbps and Upload speed to 50mbps
* WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, support up to 10 users to access internet
* 2 External antenna interface (TS-9 connector, Buy dual connector LTE antenna)
* 2 X 2 MIMO, WiFi 2.4G/5G, WiFi offload
* 1500mAh battery, up to 4 hours working time
* Compatible with Windows, Mac OS
* Weight: 95g
In this FAQ and Guides section you will find the questions that we are most frequently asked and the useful guides when you use our devices. Please use our FAQ by navigating to the section most relevant to your query. And you also can find an answer to your query by using the guide below, but if not, feel free to contact us as we are only too happy to help.
1. Are the device unlocked totally for any carrier?
Yes. All our 4G CPE, mobile hotspot, and modems are totally unlocked for any carriers. Please choose the ideal device according to your needs.
2. Are the devices original without carrier's logo?
Yes. All our devices are original. However, for some devices there are carrier's logo on the body of the device. If you want the device without carrier's logo, please tell us.
3. How do I know which model should I choose?
All the LTE devices support specified LTE bands. If you don't know which LTE bands you should choose, please ask your local service provider for suggestion. Surely, we also could give our suggestions to you, feel free to contact us anytime. :-)
4. Can you ship order to my address?
Yes. We could ship order to all over the world.
5. How quickly will I receive my package?
We usually ship order in 24hours after we get your order. And it usually take 3-7 working days with express way, and 7-15 working days for post way. However, during Chinese New Year (January 25, 2017 - February 4, 2017), services from certain suppliers and carriers may be affected, meaning that deliveries for order placed around these holidays may be delayed 5-6 days.
6. How Do I Order
Please add the items you want to the shopping cart and then click the proceed to checkout to finish the payment. Or you could also click the "Check out with Paypal" to make the payment quickly.
7. What are my payment options?
We now accept payment via Paypal, Western Union, and bank transfer to our company's bank account.
At Store4G, we always compose useful guides according to users' common question. If you have any question about using our product, please feel free to contact us. Here are the most popular product guides for you.
- How to Configure Huawei B593 LTE CPE 4G Router.
- Solution for Huawei B593 WiFi Connectivity Problems
- How to Configure Huawei E5172 Dynamic Routing and Static Routing
- How to Do Huawei E5172 APN Profile Settings
- How to Forward Calls for your Phone with Huawei B890
- Connect Android Devices to Huawei E5786 Using a 2D Barcode
- How to Enable Mac Address Filtering on Huawei E8278 WiFi
- Getting to Know Huawei E392 USB Stick
- Huawei B593 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E5786 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E5776 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E5172 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E589 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei B890 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei B880 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E8278 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E5878 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E392 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E397 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E3276 Tips and Tutorials
- Aircard 782S Tips and Tutorials