Huawei E5372 External Antenna
4G LTE MIMO TS9 ports for Huawei E5372 antenna connectors
35dbi high gain antenna to improve Mi-Fi reception at low signal area
Antenne with about 2m cable length
Polarization type: vertical
It can be used for other mobile Wi-Fi devices with two TS9 connectors
Availability: In stock
Regular Price: $79.00
Special Price $59.00
Huawei E5372 Antenne Overview
Huawei E5372 mobile Wi-Fi router has double external antenna interface which could support 2 * 2 MIMO technology. Though you could use one connector 4G antenna, however, we strongly recommend use the of dual connector antenna for your E5372 hotspot, especially in poor signal area. Now more and more E5372 users use this dual external antennas to enjoy fast, uninterrupted wireless broadband internet. Why choose this antenna when you can't get a good mobile signal? Besides E5372, this antnena also works for other mobile broadband modem and routers.
Huawei E5372 Antenna Tech Specs
791~821MHz/832~862MHz/1710~1785MHz/1805~1880MHz/2500~2570MHz/2620~2690MHz(TDD 2300mhz is not included)
Polarization Type: Vertical
Maximum Imput Power: 10W
Input Impedance: 50 Ohms
Connector Type: TS9 (two connectors)
Sucker: diameter 5cm
Cable type: TG174(best) 100% cooper
Cable length: about 2m
Dimension: 5.75 in x 5.75 in x 1.5 in (14.6 cm x 14.6 cm x 3.8 cm)
Package: 1 x Dual TS9 Connectors Antenna
Compatibility 4G devices (Not only limited to these):
4G LTE modems: Huawei E392, Huawei E398, Huawei E3272, Aircard 320U and more.
Aircard 754S, Aircard 760S, Aircard 782s, Aircard 771s, Huawei E5377, Huawei E8278, Huawei E5786, and more.
This antenna cannot support LTE TDD 2300mhz, if you want to use your Huawei E5372ts-601 router under TDD 2300mhz frequency, please buy this 28dbi SMA 4G antenna.
In this FAQ and Guides section you will find the questions that we are most frequently asked and the useful guides when you use our devices. Please use our FAQ by navigating to the section most relevant to your query. And you also can find an answer to your query by using the guide below, but if not, feel free to contact us as we are only too happy to help.
1. Are the device unlocked totally for any carrier?
Yes. All our 4G CPE, mobile hotspot, and modems are totally unlocked for any carriers. Please choose the ideal device according to your needs.
2. Are the devices original without carrier's logo?
Yes. All our devices are original. However, for some devices there are carrier's logo on the body of the device. If you want the device without carrier's logo, please tell us.
3. How do I know which model should I choose?
All the LTE devices support specified LTE bands. If you don't know which LTE bands you should choose, please ask your local service provider for suggestion. Surely, we also could give our suggestions to you, feel free to contact us anytime. :-)
4. Can you ship order to my address?
Yes. We could ship order to all over the world.
5. How quickly will I receive my package?
We usually ship order in 24hours after we get your order. And it usually take 3-7 working days with express way, and 7-15 working days for post way. However, during Chinese New Year (January 25, 2017 - February 4, 2017), services from certain suppliers and carriers may be affected, meaning that deliveries for order placed around these holidays may be delayed 5-6 days.
6. How Do I Order
Please add the items you want to the shopping cart and then click the proceed to checkout to finish the payment. Or you could also click the "Check out with Paypal" to make the payment quickly.
7. What are my payment options?
We now accept payment via Paypal, Western Union, and bank transfer to our company's bank account.
At Store4G, we always compose useful guides according to users' common question. If you have any question about using our product, please feel free to contact us. Here are the most popular product guides for you.
- How to Configure Huawei B593 LTE CPE 4G Router.
- Solution for Huawei B593 WiFi Connectivity Problems
- How to Configure Huawei E5172 Dynamic Routing and Static Routing
- How to Do Huawei E5172 APN Profile Settings
- How to Forward Calls for your Phone with Huawei B890
- Connect Android Devices to Huawei E5786 Using a 2D Barcode
- How to Enable Mac Address Filtering on Huawei E8278 WiFi
- Getting to Know Huawei E392 USB Stick
- Huawei B593 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E5786 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E5776 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E5172 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E589 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei B890 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei B880 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E8278 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E5878 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E392 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E397 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E3276 Tips and Tutorials
- Aircard 782S Tips and Tutorials