Huawei E5186 4G LTE CAT6 CPE Router
* 100% Unlocked CPE router for Worldwide Use
* LTE FDD 700/800/900/1800/2100/2600MHz TDD 2300/2600Mhz
* DC-PA+/HSPA+/UMTS 900/2100MHz
* DL Speed up to 300mbps, UL speed to 50Mbps @ 20MHz+20MH
* Wi-Fi: 802.11 b/g/n/ac, 2.4GHz/5GHz, 64 Wi-Fi users simultaneously
Availability: In stock
Regular Price: $249.00
Special Price $199.00
Huawei E5186 4G LTE Router
Huawei E5186 4G LTE router is an outstanding LTE-Advanced (CAT6) router which supports band 1/3/7/8/20 and 38. In addition to LTE-Advanced by device Category 6 (CAT6), all previous users have use of the LTE standard. Also, the operation over 3G and 2G is readily possible.
The E5186 wireless router also dominates the latest wireless standard AC so that internal networks can be established with a maximum data rate of 300Mbps. It could support WiFi 2.4Ghz and Wi-Fi 5GHz, and enables up to 64 Wi-Fi devices to enter int o the mobile network at one time.
Huawei E5186 Broadband Router Specifications
- Huawei E5186s-61a Network:
* LTE FDD 700/1800/2600MHz TDD 2300Mhz
* DC-PA+/HSPA+/UMTS 900/2100MHz
* GSM/GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900MHz
4G LTE FDD DD800/900/1800/2100/2600MHz, TDD 2600MHz
FDD Down Link (DL) Carrier Aggregation (CA): 1800 MHz + 2600 MHz, 1800 MHz + 800 MHz, 2600 MHz + 800 MHz, 1800 MHz intra-band contiguous, 2600 MHz intra-band contiguous
TDD DL CA: 2600 MHz intra-band contiguous
3G UMTS/WCDMA: 2100/900Mhz
2G GPRS/GSM/EDGE: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
* LTE CAT6 Download Speed up to 300mbps, upload speed to 50Mbps @ 20MHz + 20MHz BW
WiFi 802.11b/g/n/ac, 2.4GHz/5GHz, supports Wi-Fi devices up to 64 devices
- Antenna slots: 2 SMA connector slots (Buy Huawei E5186 External Antenna)
- SIM Card Size: Micro SIM card
- Interface port:
* 4 RJ45(GE) interface + 2 RJ11 Interface + 1 USB host interface
* Firewall, CS Voice, VoIP, VoLTE, TR069 Remote Management
* HTTP Online Upgrade, QoS, USB Share, UPnP
* IPV6, DLNA, Fax, Print, VPN
- Size: 194 x 177 x 64 mm , about 450g
1 * new Huawei E5186s-61a/E5186s-22 router;
1 * power adapter;
1* network cable;
- No drop outs
Amazingly fast delivery. 4 days after shipment. Lol. Use this E5186s for more than one month, it is great now got faster broadband. No drop outs.
(Posted on 4/18/2017)
(Posted on 4/5/2017)
- Dean Recommend
(Posted on 4/2/2017)
- Very good and functional equipment
(Posted on 3/30/2017)
- well worth the investment for a 4G+ router
- very fast connection using 4G+
- maintain a very stable connection at all times
- data usage monitor for tracking against contract data limits
- very easy to set up. I had it fully working in 5 mins.
- Useful LED indicate lights providing information on signal strength and Wi-Fi
- 5Ghz wifi supporting
I have also found a couple of small cons, namely:
- The router is slightly bigger than I was expecting/other routers.
- Web interface for changing settings etc is a bit clunky but it does contain most of the things
In summary, if you are after a fast 4G router and live in an area with 4G+, then this is well worth the investment.
(Posted on 1/17/2017)
- stable band28 LTE CPE
(Posted on 1/12/2017)
- Good quality router
(Posted on 1/11/2017)
- Fast download speed of 95Mbps
(Posted on 1/9/2017)
- Excellent router
(Posted on 1/8/2017)
- 50%+ speed boost than previous b593
Just moved from the Huawei B593 to this E5186s-22, and at least for me it delivered a 50%+ speed boost. I'm getting in excess of 40mbits where previously I was getting 22mbit. The CAT6 aspect to this has made a good impact.
Note: I'm using an external aerial on the roof as well, if you are struggling with performance it maybe worth while considering one. With the b593 I went from an unstable 6-10mbits to the previously mentioned 22mbits.
(Posted on 1/7/2017)
In this FAQ and Guides section you will find the questions that we are most frequently asked and the useful guides when you use our devices. Please use our FAQ by navigating to the section most relevant to your query. And you also can find an answer to your query by using the guide below, but if not, feel free to contact us as we are only too happy to help.
1. Are the device unlocked totally for any carrier?
Yes. All our 4G CPE, mobile hotspot, and modems are totally unlocked for any carriers. Please choose the ideal device according to your needs.
2. Are the devices original without carrier's logo?
Yes. All our devices are original. However, for some devices there are carrier's logo on the body of the device. If you want the device without carrier's logo, please tell us.
3. How do I know which model should I choose?
All the LTE devices support specified LTE bands. If you don't know which LTE bands you should choose, please ask your local service provider for suggestion. Surely, we also could give our suggestions to you, feel free to contact us anytime. :-)
4. Can you ship order to my address?
Yes. We could ship order to all over the world.
5. How quickly will I receive my package?
We usually ship order in 24hours after we get your order. And it usually take 3-7 working days with express way, and 7-15 working days for post way. However, during Chinese New Year (January 25, 2017 - February 4, 2017), services from certain suppliers and carriers may be affected, meaning that deliveries for order placed around these holidays may be delayed 5-6 days.
6. How Do I Order
Please add the items you want to the shopping cart and then click the proceed to checkout to finish the payment. Or you could also click the "Check out with Paypal" to make the payment quickly.
7. What are my payment options?
We now accept payment via Paypal, Western Union, and bank transfer to our company's bank account.
At Store4G, we always compose useful guides according to users' common question. If you have any question about using our product, please feel free to contact us. Here are the most popular product guides for you.
- How to Configure Huawei B593 LTE CPE 4G Router.
- Solution for Huawei B593 WiFi Connectivity Problems
- How to Configure Huawei E5172 Dynamic Routing and Static Routing
- How to Do Huawei E5172 APN Profile Settings
- How to Forward Calls for your Phone with Huawei B890
- Connect Android Devices to Huawei E5786 Using a 2D Barcode
- How to Enable Mac Address Filtering on Huawei E8278 WiFi
- Getting to Know Huawei E392 USB Stick
- Huawei B593 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E5786 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E5776 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E5172 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E589 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei B890 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei B880 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E8278 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E5878 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E392 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E397 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E3276 Tips and Tutorials
- Aircard 782S Tips and Tutorials
Regular Price: $289.00
Special Price $249.00
Regular Price: $169.00
Special Price $99.00
Regular Price: $59.00
Special Price $39.00
Regular Price: $229.00
Special Price $139.00