Huawei E5170 Mobile Wi-Fi WLAN Router
Surf the web while on the go with LTE speed (150 MBit/s/50 MBit/s)
Up to 32 devices can be connected at the same time via WIFi
"Mobile WiFi" app (Android?, iOS?) supported
Availability: In stock
Huawei E5170 4G LTE Router Overview
Huawei E5170 is a modern 4G LTE CAT Router, with built-in rechargeable battery, it not only for stationary use but also for mobile use while on the go.
This LTE router consists of two parts: the router with integrated modem and the docking module. The docking module is not only the power supply, but also includes the Ethernet LAN port for connecting wired devices. The integrated modem and the wireless module could support up to 32 wireless devices to access the internet at one time.
Huawei E5170 Technical Specifications
4G FDD 800/900/1800/2100/2600Mhz
3G UMTS/HSPA+ 900/2100 MHz
2G 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
* DL 150Mbps/UL 50Mbps @ 20MHz (FDD):
* DL 112Mbps/UL 10Mpbs @ 20MHz (TDD):
* Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, up to 32 devices
Transfer rate: 43.2 Mbps
Design: WLAN router / Mobile hotspot
Standards: IEEE 802.11b/g/n Antenna: UMTS and WLAN integrated
Assembly: WLAN access point Power supply: Via USB or battery
Connection: 1x RJ45
USB: 1x USB 2.0 Host
Encryption: 64/128bit WEP, WPA2-PSK, WPA-PSK
Measures: 110 mm * 110 mm * 66.2 mm
Weights: 0.3 kg
Package: 1* E5170 router; 1 * Battery; 1 * Power adapter
In this FAQ and Guides section you will find the questions that we are most frequently asked and the useful guides when you use our devices. Please use our FAQ by navigating to the section most relevant to your query. And you also can find an answer to your query by using the guide below, but if not, feel free to contact us as we are only too happy to help.
1. Are the device unlocked totally for any carrier?
Yes. All our 4G CPE, mobile hotspot, and modems are totally unlocked for any carriers. Please choose the ideal device according to your needs.
2. Are the devices original without carrier's logo?
Yes. All our devices are original. However, for some devices there are carrier's logo on the body of the device. If you want the device without carrier's logo, please tell us.
3. How do I know which model should I choose?
All the LTE devices support specified LTE bands. If you don't know which LTE bands you should choose, please ask your local service provider for suggestion. Surely, we also could give our suggestions to you, feel free to contact us anytime. :-)
4. Can you ship order to my address?
Yes. We could ship order to all over the world.
5. How quickly will I receive my package?
We usually ship order in 24hours after we get your order. And it usually take 3-7 working days with express way, and 7-15 working days for post way. However, during Chinese New Year (January 25, 2017 - February 4, 2017), services from certain suppliers and carriers may be affected, meaning that deliveries for order placed around these holidays may be delayed 5-6 days.
6. How Do I Order
Please add the items you want to the shopping cart and then click the proceed to checkout to finish the payment. Or you could also click the "Check out with Paypal" to make the payment quickly.
7. What are my payment options?
We now accept payment via Paypal, Western Union, and bank transfer to our company's bank account.
At Store4G, we always compose useful guides according to users' common question. If you have any question about using our product, please feel free to contact us. Here are the most popular product guides for you.
- How to Configure Huawei B593 LTE CPE 4G Router.
- Solution for Huawei B593 WiFi Connectivity Problems
- How to Configure Huawei E5172 Dynamic Routing and Static Routing
- How to Do Huawei E5172 APN Profile Settings
- How to Forward Calls for your Phone with Huawei B890
- Connect Android Devices to Huawei E5786 Using a 2D Barcode
- How to Enable Mac Address Filtering on Huawei E8278 WiFi
- Getting to Know Huawei E392 USB Stick
- Huawei B593 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E5786 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E5776 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E5172 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E589 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei B890 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei B880 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E8278 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E5878 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E392 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E397 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E3276 Tips and Tutorials
- Aircard 782S Tips and Tutorials