Huawei E3272 4G USB Modem
* Support LTE/FDD/TDD/UMTS/EVDO/GSM
* Download speed up to 150mbps, upload speed up to 50mbps
* Huwei HiSilicon Balong 710 chipset
Availability: In stock
Regular Price: $198.00
Special Price $149.00
Huawei E3272 USB modem overviewAs a LTE Cat4 USB dongle, the unlocked Huawei E3272 supports maximum downstream speed up to 150 Mbit/s and 50 Mbit/s upload speed. It supports lots of mobile networks(4G LTE, 3G UMTS, 2G GSM etc,.). The E3272 modem is the successor of Huawei E392 Multi-mode Stick, and it is similar to Huawei E3276 LTE Cat4 Surfstick.
Huawei E3272 modem tech specs
Model Number: Huawei E3272
Form type: 4G USB Stick
* Huawei E3272s-153:
4G/LTE Frequency Bands: Band 1/3/7/8/20 (800/900/1800/2100/2600MHz)
3G UMTS/WCDMA Bands: 2100/900Mhz
2G GPRS/GSM/EDGE: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
* Huawei E3272s-210:
4G Band 3/7/20/38 (800/1800/2600Mhz & TDD 2600MHz)
* Huawei E3272s-506:
Band 1/2/4/5/7 (850/1700/1900/2100/2600MHz)
Data Rate Speed:
4G/LTE FDD link Speed: Downstream: 150Mbit/s; Upstream: 50Mbit/s
3G HSDPA/HSUPA/HSPA+/DC-HSPA+ Link Speed: Downstream: 42Mbit/s; Upstream: 5.76Mbit/s
* LTE 2*2 MIMO
* SD Card Slot: YES, SD card up to 32GB
* SMS based on CS/PS domain of UMTS
* LTE SMS over SGs service
* Support LTE intra-frequency handover and inter-frequency handover
* Support LTE and UMTS inter-RAT idle mobility, LTE and GERAN inter-RAT idle mobility
* Support LTE and UMTS Inter-RAT connected mobility, LTE and GERAN inter-RAT connected mobility will be supported by CCO(cell change order)
* Automatic installation
* USB Type: USB 2.0
* External Antenna Connector: 2 TS9 slots for external antenna
Dimensions:93.3 x 30 x 13.31mm
OS Supported: Windows/Linux/Mac OS
In this FAQ and Guides section you will find the questions that we are most frequently asked and the useful guides when you use our devices. Please use our FAQ by navigating to the section most relevant to your query. And you also can find an answer to your query by using the guide below, but if not, feel free to contact us as we are only too happy to help.
1. Are the device unlocked totally for any carrier?
Yes. All our 4G CPE, mobile hotspot, and modems are totally unlocked for any carriers. Please choose the ideal device according to your needs.
2. Are the devices original without carrier's logo?
Yes. All our devices are original. However, for some devices there are carrier's logo on the body of the device. If you want the device without carrier's logo, please tell us.
3. How do I know which model should I choose?
All the LTE devices support specified LTE bands. If you don't know which LTE bands you should choose, please ask your local service provider for suggestion. Surely, we also could give our suggestions to you, feel free to contact us anytime. :-)
4. Can you ship order to my address?
Yes. We could ship order to all over the world.
5. How quickly will I receive my package?
We usually ship order in 24hours after we get your order. And it usually take 3-7 working days with express way, and 7-15 working days for post way. However, during Chinese New Year (January 25, 2017 - February 4, 2017), services from certain suppliers and carriers may be affected, meaning that deliveries for order placed around these holidays may be delayed 5-6 days.
6. How Do I Order
Please add the items you want to the shopping cart and then click the proceed to checkout to finish the payment. Or you could also click the "Check out with Paypal" to make the payment quickly.
7. What are my payment options?
We now accept payment via Paypal, Western Union, and bank transfer to our company's bank account.
At Store4G, we always compose useful guides according to users' common question. If you have any question about using our product, please feel free to contact us. Here are the most popular product guides for you.
- How to Configure Huawei B593 LTE CPE 4G Router.
- Solution for Huawei B593 WiFi Connectivity Problems
- How to Configure Huawei E5172 Dynamic Routing and Static Routing
- How to Do Huawei E5172 APN Profile Settings
- How to Forward Calls for your Phone with Huawei B890
- Connect Android Devices to Huawei E5786 Using a 2D Barcode
- How to Enable Mac Address Filtering on Huawei E8278 WiFi
- Getting to Know Huawei E392 USB Stick
- Huawei B593 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E5786 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E5776 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E5172 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E589 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei B890 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei B880 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E8278 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E5878 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E392 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E397 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E3276 Tips and Tutorials
- Aircard 782S Tips and Tutorials