Huawei B890 4G LTE Smart Hub
* Fast 4G LTE WiFi Router/CPE, 4G LTE FDD & TDD Gateway
* LTE FDD 700/AWS/850/800/900/1800/1900/2100/2600MHz, TDD 2300/2600MHz
* Connect up to 32 WiFi devices
* 4G download speed up to 100Mbps, DC-HSPA+ download speed up to 42Mbps
Availability: In stock
Regular Price: $199.00
Special Price $169.00
Huawei B890 4G LTE Wirelesss Gateway
This Huawei B890 4G LTE smart hub is a 4G LTE Wireless Gateway which is totally unlocked for any SIM card. Just like LTE CPE Huawei B593, it has many variants models, such as HUAWEI B890-77, HUAWEI B890-66, HUAWEI B890-73, HUAWEI B890-74, HUAWEI B890-75, HUAWEI B890-53 etc. The model for Europe and Aisa is HUAWEI B890-75, which support 4G FDD 800/900/1800/2100/2600MHz. And the peak download speed could reach up to 100Mpbs. Each of this B890 modem supports up to 32 WiFi users to access the wireless network.
If there is no 4G network, you also can connect the B890 smart hub router to 3G DC-HSPA+ network (850/1900/2100MHz) and enjoy the HSPA+ download speed up to 42Mbps.
We now have two B890 models in stock: Huawei B890-75 and Huawei B890-73. The following is the different LTE bands they support:
HUAWEI B890-75: FDD Band 1/3/7/8/20 (800/900/1800/2100/2600MHz)
HUAWEI B890-73: FDD Band 1/3/8 & TDD Band 40 (900/1800/2100MHz TDD 2300MHz)
Category: LTE Category 3 (3GPP Release 8) WiFi Router
Weight: 530 grams (not including AC adapter)
Dimensions: 22.2 x 4.8 x 16.1 cm
Features Wi-fi: 802.11 b/g/n, connect up to 32 devices
1 USB port
1 RJ11 port
3 x 10/100 Ethernet LAN ports
B890-75: FDD Band 1/3/7/8/20 (800/900/1800/2100/2600MHz)
B890-53: Band 7 (2600MHz)
B890-66: FDD Band 2/4/5/7/12/17 (700MHz/850/ AWS/1900/2600 MHz)
B890-73: FDD Band 1/3/8/40 (FDD 900/1800/2100MHz TDD 2300MHz)
3G UMTS/WCDMA Bands: HSPA 1900/2100
2G GPRS/GSM/EDGE: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
4G/LTE FDD link Speed: Downstream: 100Mbit/s, Upstream: 50Mbit/s
4G/TD-LTE link Speed: Downstream: 68Mbit/s, Upstream: 17Mbit/s
Up to 42 Mbps DC-HSPA+
Up to 300 Mbps WAN Connection
Built in DHCP Server and NAT
Package: 1 * Huawei B890 router
Note: Because of the different operators all over the world , there will be many different logos on the b890 LTE gateway, and we will ship it at random, thanks!
If you want to buy external antenna to boost the signal for your Huawei B890, please refer this dual SMA connector 4G antenna for Huawei B890
- How to Forward Calls for your Phone with Huawei B890
- Huawei B890 Quick Setup Wizard
- How to Restore Fatory Setting for Huawei B890
- How to Set up Huawei B890 4G Router
- How to Set up Internet Connection for Huawei B890
- How to Set up Phone Connection for Huawei B890
- How to Update Huawei B890 LTE Smart Hub Firmware
- Convenient and fast!
(Posted on 4/5/2017)
- Seems very well suited to small office
I'm very impressed so far. It is easy to set up, all the settings could be done via WEBGUI.
(Posted on 4/2/2017)
(Posted on 3/30/2017)
(Posted on 1/20/2017)
- Stable speed
In this FAQ and Guides section you will find the questions that we are most frequently asked and the useful guides when you use our devices. Please use our FAQ by navigating to the section most relevant to your query. And you also can find an answer to your query by using the guide below, but if not, feel free to contact us as we are only too happy to help.
1. Are the device unlocked totally for any carrier?
Yes. All our 4G CPE, mobile hotspot, and modems are totally unlocked for any carriers. Please choose the ideal device according to your needs.
2. Are the devices original without carrier's logo?
Yes. All our devices are original. However, for some devices there are carrier's logo on the body of the device. If you want the device without carrier's logo, please tell us.
3. How do I know which model should I choose?
All the LTE devices support specified LTE bands. If you don't know which LTE bands you should choose, please ask your local service provider for suggestion. Surely, we also could give our suggestions to you, feel free to contact us anytime. :-)
4. Can you ship order to my address?
Yes. We could ship order to all over the world.
5. How quickly will I receive my package?
We usually ship order in 24hours after we get your order. And it usually take 3-7 working days with express way, and 7-15 working days for post way. However, during Chinese New Year (January 25, 2017 - February 4, 2017), services from certain suppliers and carriers may be affected, meaning that deliveries for order placed around these holidays may be delayed 5-6 days.
6. How Do I Order
Please add the items you want to the shopping cart and then click the proceed to checkout to finish the payment. Or you could also click the "Check out with Paypal" to make the payment quickly.
7. What are my payment options?
We now accept payment via Paypal, Western Union, and bank transfer to our company's bank account.
At Store4G, we always compose useful guides according to users' common question. If you have any question about using our product, please feel free to contact us. Here are the most popular product guides for you.
- How to Configure Huawei B593 LTE CPE 4G Router.
- Solution for Huawei B593 WiFi Connectivity Problems
- How to Configure Huawei E5172 Dynamic Routing and Static Routing
- How to Do Huawei E5172 APN Profile Settings
- How to Forward Calls for your Phone with Huawei B890
- Connect Android Devices to Huawei E5786 Using a 2D Barcode
- How to Enable Mac Address Filtering on Huawei E8278 WiFi
- Getting to Know Huawei E392 USB Stick
- Huawei B593 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E5786 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E5776 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E5172 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E589 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei B890 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei B880 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E8278 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E5878 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E392 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E397 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E3276 Tips and Tutorials
- Aircard 782S Tips and Tutorials