Huawei B618 LTE WiFi Router
* Support up to 64 Wi-Fi users
* Super fast Internet 4G LTE ULTRA
* Supported bands: 2G, 3G, 4G, LTE
* WiFi 2.4GHz and 5GHz, 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
Availability: In stock
Regular Price: $489.00
Special Price $389.00
As a successor of Huawei E5180 mobile WiFi cube, Huawei B618 is a new LTE router that supports LTE of category 11 with up to 600 MBit / s in the downlink and 50 MBit / s in the uplink. The B618 device is in square and quite "high" built, on the front there are various LEDs as well as a WPS button. On the back there is a power button, two RJ-45 Gigabit LAN connectors (one of which can also function as a WAN connector) and a USB 2.0 connector (with samba protocol). There is also an RJ-11 connection for an analog telephone or fax machine as well as the connection for the external power supply. And also two connectors for an external antenna. There is no battery for mobile use. You can manage your router conveniently by using HiLink (available on Android and iOS platforms).
Huawei B618 wireless gateway feature and specifications:
* 4G LTE Cat9/Cat11 Router
* Supported Networks: 2G, 3G, 4G, LTE
* Super-fast Internet 4G LTE ULTRA
* LTE peak download speed to 600Mbps
Huawei B618s-22d Supports:
- 4G LTE Band 1/3/7/8/20/38 (FDD 800/900/1800/2100/2600MHz & TDD 2600MHz)
- DC-HSPA+/HSPA+/HSPA/UMTS：Band 1/8 2100MHz/900MHz
- EDGE/GPRS/GSM：Band 2/3/5/8 1900MHz/1800MHz/850MHz/900MHz
Huawei B618s-65d Supports:
- 4G LTE Band 1/3/5/7/8/28 (FDD 700/850/900/1800/2100/2600MHz & TDD 2300MHz)
- DC-HSPA+/HSPA+/HSPA/UMTS：Band 1/5/8 2100MHz/900MHz/850MHz
- EDGE/GPRS/GSM：Band 2/3/5/8 1900MHz/1800MHz/850MHz/900MHz
* High-speed data access
− LTE FDD: 4*4MIMO+2CA 582Mbps
− LTE TDD: 4*4MIMO+2CA 426Mbps
− DC-HSPA+: DL 42 Mbit/s, UL 5.76 Mbit/s
− HSPA+: DL 21 Mbit/s (64QAM) / 28 Mbit/s (MIMO), UL 5.76 Mbit/s
− HSPA: DL 14.4 Mbit/s, UL 5.76 Mbit/s
− WCDMA PS: 384 kbit/s
− EDGE: DL 296 kbit/s, UL 236.8 kbit/s
− GPRS: 85.6 kbit/s
* Wi-Fi Features:
- WLAN IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, 2.4GHz and 5GHz
- Support up to 64 users simultaneously
* External port
− One power adapter port
− One LAN port (RJ45)
− One LAN/WAN port (RJ45)
− One phone port (RJ11) (support VoLTE voice(customizable function), can be set to Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) voice mode or Circuit Switch (CS) voice mode)
− Two external LTE antenna ports (TS-9, buy 4G antenna)
− One micro-SIM card slot
− One USB 2.0 port (Supports a maximum of 500mA current)
− One power indicator
− One Internet status indicator
− One Mode indicator
− One WLAN/WPS indicator
− One LAN indicator
− One group of signal strength indicators
− One Power ON or OFF switch
− One WPS button
− One Reset button
* Power consumption: < 24W
* AC/DC power supply
- AC: 100 V - 240 V
- DC: 12 V/2 A
* Humidity: 5% - 95%
* Dimensions(Maximum): 95mm × 95mm × 208mm
* Weight: About 700g (excluding the power adapter)
- Working temperature: 0°C to 40°C
- Storage temperature: -20°C to +70°C
* Support for Huawei HiLink App
* WPS 2.0
* HOTA updates
* Built-in DHCP Server, DNS RELAY and NAT
* Security services. Provides instant protection to block potential security risks and intrusion attempts
* Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (does not support Windows RT), MAC OS X 10.7, 10.8, 10.9 and 10.10 with latest upgrades
* User-friendly design of LED indicator. Easy to observe the status of equipment.
- Super good SIM-free 4G cube!
In this FAQ and Guides section you will find the questions that we are most frequently asked and the useful guides when you use our devices. Please use our FAQ by navigating to the section most relevant to your query. And you also can find an answer to your query by using the guide below, but if not, feel free to contact us as we are only too happy to help.
1. Are the device unlocked totally for any carrier?
Yes. All our 4G CPE, mobile hotspot, and modems are totally unlocked for any carriers. Please choose the ideal device according to your needs.
2. Are the devices original without carrier's logo?
Yes. All our devices are original. However, for some devices there are carrier's logo on the body of the device. If you want the device without carrier's logo, please tell us.
3. How do I know which model should I choose?
All the LTE devices support specified LTE bands. If you don't know which LTE bands you should choose, please ask your local service provider for suggestion. Surely, we also could give our suggestions to you, feel free to contact us anytime. :-)
4. Can you ship order to my address?
Yes. We could ship order to all over the world.
5. How quickly will I receive my package?
We usually ship order in 24hours after we get your order. And it usually take 3-7 working days with express way, and 7-15 working days for post way. However, during Chinese New Year (January 25, 2017 - February 4, 2017), services from certain suppliers and carriers may be affected, meaning that deliveries for order placed around these holidays may be delayed 5-6 days.
6. How Do I Order
Please add the items you want to the shopping cart and then click the proceed to checkout to finish the payment. Or you could also click the "Check out with Paypal" to make the payment quickly.
7. What are my payment options?
We now accept payment via Paypal, Western Union, and bank transfer to our company's bank account.
At Store4G, we always compose useful guides according to users' common question. If you have any question about using our product, please feel free to contact us. Here are the most popular product guides for you.
- How to Configure Huawei B593 LTE CPE 4G Router.
- Solution for Huawei B593 WiFi Connectivity Problems
- How to Configure Huawei E5172 Dynamic Routing and Static Routing
- How to Do Huawei E5172 APN Profile Settings
- How to Forward Calls for your Phone with Huawei B890
- Connect Android Devices to Huawei E5786 Using a 2D Barcode
- How to Enable Mac Address Filtering on Huawei E8278 WiFi
- Getting to Know Huawei E392 USB Stick
- Huawei B593 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E5786 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E5776 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E5172 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E589 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei B890 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei B880 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E8278 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E5878 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E392 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E397 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E3276 Tips and Tutorials
- Aircard 782S Tips and Tutorials