Huawei B528 LTE CPE Cube Router
* HiSilicon Balong 722 Chipset
* LTE DL 300Mbps/UL 50Mbps
* WLAN: IEEE 802.11b/g/n/ac (2.4 GHz + 5 GHz, 2 x 2 MIMO)
* Support up to 64 Wi-Fi devices
Availability: In stock
Huawei B528 LTE Cube is the first LTE CAT6 Wi-Fi cube from Huawei. Based with Huawei HiSilicon Balong 722 chipset platform, this B528 router
could supports peak download speed to 300mbps and upload speed to 50mbps. The current available customized version of B528 for network providers
are Vodafone(named "GigaCube") and A1 (named"A1 Net Cube Plus"), it is the version of B528s-23a which supports 4G LTE networks on FDD Band
1/3/7/8/20/32 and TDD Band 38. It is also backward compatible with 3G UMTS with DC-HSPA+ and 2G GSM/EDGE networks. Besides the B528s-23a version
we cannot get more details about other sub-version for this Huawei B528s router, there would be more versions available like Huawei E5180 cube with different bands supported for different operators in different countries.
There is one Gigabit LAN(RJ45) port, one RJ11 port for VoIP and two external antenna connectors for signal boosting.
* LTE Cat6 Wireless Router
* Chipset: HiSilicon Balong 722
* Support 4G LTE FDD: B1, B3, B7, B8, B20, B32. LTE TDD: B38
* Support 3G UMTS/DC-HSPA+/WCDMA 900/2100MHz
* 2G GSM/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900MHz
* LTE download speed up to 300Mbps and upload speed to 50mbps
* 3G UMTS/DC-HSPA+ download speed up to 42Mbps/upload speed to 5.76Mbps
* WLAN: IEEE 802.11b/g/n/ac (2.4 GHz + 5 GHz, 2 x 2 MIMO), up to 867 Mbps
* Support up to 64 wireless users simultaneously
* Interfaces: 1x Gigabit LAN (RJ45), 1x RJ11 (VoIP)
* Antenna: built-in antenna and two connectors for external antenna(TS-9 connector), buy dual TS9 antenna
* Equalizer and receive diversity
* SIM type: Micro SIM, SIM unlocked
* Dimensions: 102 mm x 102 mm x 181 mm
* Color: White
* Weight: 366g
* Supported OS: Win10, Win8, Win7, WinXP, Vista, Mac OS, Linux (RNDIS, ECM)
In this FAQ and Guides section you will find the questions that we are most frequently asked and the useful guides when you use our devices. Please use our FAQ by navigating to the section most relevant to your query. And you also can find an answer to your query by using the guide below, but if not, feel free to contact us as we are only too happy to help.
1. Are the device unlocked totally for any carrier?
Yes. All our 4G CPE, mobile hotspot, and modems are totally unlocked for any carriers. Please choose the ideal device according to your needs.
2. Are the devices original without carrier's logo?
Yes. All our devices are original. However, for some devices there are carrier's logo on the body of the device. If you want the device without carrier's logo, please tell us.
3. How do I know which model should I choose?
All the LTE devices support specified LTE bands. If you don't know which LTE bands you should choose, please ask your local service provider for suggestion. Surely, we also could give our suggestions to you, feel free to contact us anytime. :-)
4. Can you ship order to my address?
Yes. We could ship order to all over the world.
5. How quickly will I receive my package?
We usually ship order in 24hours after we get your order. And it usually take 3-7 working days with express way, and 7-15 working days for post way. However, during Chinese New Year (January 25, 2017 - February 4, 2017), services from certain suppliers and carriers may be affected, meaning that deliveries for order placed around these holidays may be delayed 5-6 days.
6. How Do I Order
Please add the items you want to the shopping cart and then click the proceed to checkout to finish the payment. Or you could also click the "Check out with Paypal" to make the payment quickly.
7. What are my payment options?
We now accept payment via Paypal, Western Union, and bank transfer to our company's bank account.
At Store4G, we always compose useful guides according to users' common question. If you have any question about using our product, please feel free to contact us. Here are the most popular product guides for you.
- How to Configure Huawei B593 LTE CPE 4G Router.
- Solution for Huawei B593 WiFi Connectivity Problems
- How to Configure Huawei E5172 Dynamic Routing and Static Routing
- How to Do Huawei E5172 APN Profile Settings
- How to Forward Calls for your Phone with Huawei B890
- Connect Android Devices to Huawei E5786 Using a 2D Barcode
- How to Enable Mac Address Filtering on Huawei E8278 WiFi
- Getting to Know Huawei E392 USB Stick
- Huawei B593 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E5786 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E5776 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E5172 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E589 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei B890 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei B880 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E8278 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E5878 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E392 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E397 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E3276 Tips and Tutorials
- Aircard 782S Tips and Tutorials