Huawei B525 LTE CPE
Downloadspeed: 300 Mbps, uploadspeed: 50 Mbps
3 Gigabit LAN-poorten, 1 Gigabit WAN/LAN-poort
Managing the device via browser or HiLink App
WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual band (2.4GHz & 5GHz)
Availability: In stock
Huawei B525s LTE CPE Overview
With the similar appearance of Huawei B315s, Huawei B525 is the successor of the B315. The most noticeable change is the B525s can reach up to 300 MBit / s in the downlink and up to 50 MBit / s in the uplink. It combines the advantages of B315 and Huawei E5186s. It offers WLAN 802.11ac (max. 786 Mbps) , 4 Gigabit LAN ports, a USB port, and also a telephone feature is available. New to the router B525 is the ability to configure it as a VPN client (L2TP).
The Huawei B525s is one of the fastest LTE routers on the market in addition to the Huawei B5328 and the Huawei E5186. This is made possible by carrier aggregation, two frequency bands at a maximum of 20 MHz are bundled by the router and the mobile network. The supported frequency bands can vary with the Huawei B525 sub-models, and now the Huawei B525s-23a is currently available with FDD 800, 900, 1800, 2100 and 2600 MHz supported. The Huawei B525 is downwards compatible with UMTS and GSM. If there is no LTE signal is available, the modem will automatically switch to 3G or 2G. It would be a good device for connecting your home or small office to the Internet.
Huawei B525s Technical Specifications
* 4G LTE Cat6 4G Fix Router
* Platform: HiSilicon LTE Cat6 Chipset, Cortex A9 Processor
* Network mode: LTE/UMTS/HSDPA/HSUPA/EDGE/GPRS/GSM
* Huawei B525s-23a:
FDD: 2100 MHz/1800 MHz/2600 MHz/ 900 MHz/800 MHz/1500 MHz/
TDD: 2600 MHz
Intra-band contiguous: B3+B3, B7+B7, B38+B38
Inter-band: B3+B7, B3+B20, B7+B20, B7+B8, B3+B8, B1+B20, B1+B8, B20+B32
3G DC-HSPA+/HSPA+/HSPA/UMTS：Band 1/8 2100MHz/900MHz
2G EDGE/GPRS/GSM：Band 2/3/5/8 1900MHz/1800MHz/850MHz/900MHz
- LTE FDD: DL 300 Mbit/s, UL 50 Mbit/s
− LTE TDD: DL 220 Mbit/s, UL 10 Mbit/s
− DC-HSPA+: DL 42 Mbit/s, UL 5.76 Mbit/s
− HSPA+: DL 21 Mbit/s (64QAM) / 28 Mbit/s (MIMO), UL 5.76 Mbit/s
− HSPA: DL 14.4 Mbit/s, UL 5.76 Mbit/s
− WCDMA PS: 384 kbit/s
− EDGE: DL 296 kbit/s, UL 236.8 kbit/s
− GPRS: 85.6 kbit/s
- WLAN: WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual band (2.4GHz & 5GHz)
- Support up to 64 connected devices
- 4 x RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet ports
- 1 x USB port + 1 x RJ11 phone port(VoIP, CS voice)
- Two SMA connectors for external antennas
- LED indicator: Power/Network Sync/Wi-Fi/Signal Strength/LAN - WAN/SMS
* Color: White or Black
* Security features: Encryption (WEP/WPA/WPA2)
* HiLink application (available on Android and IOS) to manage the router remotely using a smartphone
* Dimensions: 163 mm x 52 mm x 226 mm
* Weight: 370g
* SIM card: Micro-SIM
* SIM lock: No, free for any network providers
* Package contents:
- 1 x Mobile Router Huawei B525
- 1 x Ethernet cable
- 1 x Power supply
24Dbi 4G LTE directional Outdoor antenna:
Dual connector SMA indoor antenna
In this FAQ and Guides section you will find the questions that we are most frequently asked and the useful guides when you use our devices. Please use our FAQ by navigating to the section most relevant to your query. And you also can find an answer to your query by using the guide below, but if not, feel free to contact us as we are only too happy to help.
1. Are the device unlocked totally for any carrier?
Yes. All our 4G CPE, mobile hotspot, and modems are totally unlocked for any carriers. Please choose the ideal device according to your needs.
2. Are the devices original without carrier's logo?
Yes. All our devices are original. However, for some devices there are carrier's logo on the body of the device. If you want the device without carrier's logo, please tell us.
3. How do I know which model should I choose?
All the LTE devices support specified LTE bands. If you don't know which LTE bands you should choose, please ask your local service provider for suggestion. Surely, we also could give our suggestions to you, feel free to contact us anytime. :-)
4. Can you ship order to my address?
Yes. We could ship order to all over the world.
5. How quickly will I receive my package?
We usually ship order in 24hours after we get your order. And it usually take 3-7 working days with express way, and 7-15 working days for post way. However, during Chinese New Year (January 25, 2017 - February 4, 2017), services from certain suppliers and carriers may be affected, meaning that deliveries for order placed around these holidays may be delayed 5-6 days.
6. How Do I Order
Please add the items you want to the shopping cart and then click the proceed to checkout to finish the payment. Or you could also click the "Check out with Paypal" to make the payment quickly.
7. What are my payment options?
We now accept payment via Paypal, Western Union, and bank transfer to our company's bank account.
At Store4G, we always compose useful guides according to users' common question. If you have any question about using our product, please feel free to contact us. Here are the most popular product guides for you.
- How to Configure Huawei B593 LTE CPE 4G Router.
- Solution for Huawei B593 WiFi Connectivity Problems
- How to Configure Huawei E5172 Dynamic Routing and Static Routing
- How to Do Huawei E5172 APN Profile Settings
- How to Forward Calls for your Phone with Huawei B890
- Connect Android Devices to Huawei E5786 Using a 2D Barcode
- How to Enable Mac Address Filtering on Huawei E8278 WiFi
- Getting to Know Huawei E392 USB Stick
- Huawei B593 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E5786 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E5776 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E5172 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E589 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei B890 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei B880 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E8278 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E5878 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E392 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E397 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E3276 Tips and Tutorials
- Aircard 782S Tips and Tutorials