Huawei AR511GW-LAV2M3 Agile Gateway
* Two video interfaces (HDMI, CVBS, or YPbPr)
* Two stereo outputs (one output with audio power amplifier), one stereo input
* WLAN: FDD LTE, compatible with 3G
* Wi-Fi: dual-band AP, 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz, 2x2 MIMO, 802.11a/b/g/n
* GPS, IP40 or IP54(Mount bracket), Waterproof and dustproof
Availability: In stock
The Huawei AR511GW-LAV2M3 router integrates routing gateway and multimedia functions, provide network access, video programs, and ad broadcasting functions. It provides mobile information services for consumers and create an intelligent routing system. It is in small size and easy to install. It can directly receive power from the vehicle-mounted power supply which are good for wireless access and vehicle-mounted video transmission.
There are two SIM slots for Huawei AR511GW-LAV2M3 which supports 4G FDD LTE network for the data network (3G is also compatiable). With the wireless network, it provides long-distance data transmission and GPS. It can be deployed in a bus to provide a mobile interconnection solution, be deployed in a bus station to build an intelligent digital platform, be deployed to provide accurate multimedia resource delivery in places such as exhibition halls, shopping malls, and newspaper stands, or many other applications.
Huawei AR511GW-LAV2M3 Gateway Hardware Specifications:
* Fixed Ethernet interface: 2 x GE
* Video interface: Two video interfaces (HDMI, CVBS, or YPbPr), which support playing 1080p HD video
* Video Codec: MPEG4, H.264, H.263, Divx, Xvid, RV10
* Video file: format MP4, RM, DivX, 3GP, MOV, MKV
* Audio interface: Two stereo outputs (one output: audio power amplifier), one stereo input
* Audio Codec: MP3, AAC, AAC+, eAAC+, WMA, OGG, AC-3
* Audio file: format MP3, WAV, WMA, OGG, AMR, AAC
* Hard disk interface: n/a
* 3G/LTE: FDD LTE, compatible with 3G(WCDMA/HSDPA/HSUPA/HSPA+), Dual SIM cards(one standby)
* Wi-Fi: Dual-band AP (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz), 2x2 MIMO, 802.11a/b/g/n
* GPS: Supported
* Console interface: 1
* USB2.0: 1 x USB HOST, 1 x USB OTG
* Memory: 2 GB
* Storage: Built-in Flash 4 GB
* Power supply: Dual DC inputs: 8V to 36V
* Maximum Power: 30W
* Dimensions(W x D x H): 275 mm x 160 mm x 30 mm
* Weight: 1.3Kg
* Operating temperature: -10℃ to +60℃
* Storage temperature: -40℃ to +85℃
* Operating humidity 5% RH to 95% RH (non-condensing)
* Installation method: Wall-mounted or horizontally
* Shock and vibration standards: QC/T 413-2002, ISO 16750-3:2007
Huawei AR511GW-LAV2M3 Software Specifications:
* Basic features: DHCP server/client/relay, DNS client/proxy/relay, NAT, ARP, Port management
* WLAN WLAN QoS, WLAN Security, WLAN radio management, WLAN VAP management, WLAN user management, WLAN anti-attack
* IPv4 unicast routing: Unicast routing management, routing policies, static routes, RIP, OSPF, IS-IS, BGP, MBGP
* Multicast: IGMPv1/v2/v3, PIM SM, PIM DM, PIM-SSM, MSDP
* VPN: L2TP VPN, GRE VPN, Efficient VPN
* QoS: ACL, QoS, MQC, SAC
* Security: Firewall, AAA authentication, RADIUS authentication, HWTACACS authentication, ICMP attack defense, Unicast Reverse Path Forwarding (URPF), CPCAR, blacklist, Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)
* Management and maintenance: Web Management, System management, Upgrade management, Device management, SNMPv1/v2c/v3, USB-based deployment
In this FAQ and Guides section you will find the questions that we are most frequently asked and the useful guides when you use our devices. Please use our FAQ by navigating to the section most relevant to your query. And you also can find an answer to your query by using the guide below, but if not, feel free to contact us as we are only too happy to help.
1. Are the device unlocked totally for any carrier?
Yes. All our 4G CPE, mobile hotspot, and modems are totally unlocked for any carriers. Please choose the ideal device according to your needs.
2. Are the devices original without carrier's logo?
Yes. All our devices are original. However, for some devices there are carrier's logo on the body of the device. If you want the device without carrier's logo, please tell us.
3. How do I know which model should I choose?
All the LTE devices support specified LTE bands. If you don't know which LTE bands you should choose, please ask your local service provider for suggestion. Surely, we also could give our suggestions to you, feel free to contact us anytime. :-)
4. Can you ship order to my address?
Yes. We could ship order to all over the world.
5. How quickly will I receive my package?
We usually ship order in 24hours after we get your order. And it usually take 3-7 working days with express way, and 7-15 working days for post way. However, during Chinese New Year (January 25, 2017 - February 4, 2017), services from certain suppliers and carriers may be affected, meaning that deliveries for order placed around these holidays may be delayed 5-6 days.
6. How Do I Order
Please add the items you want to the shopping cart and then click the proceed to checkout to finish the payment. Or you could also click the "Check out with Paypal" to make the payment quickly.
7. What are my payment options?
We now accept payment via Paypal, Western Union, and bank transfer to our company's bank account.
At Store4G, we always compose useful guides according to users' common question. If you have any question about using our product, please feel free to contact us. Here are the most popular product guides for you.
- How to Configure Huawei B593 LTE CPE 4G Router.
- Solution for Huawei B593 WiFi Connectivity Problems
- How to Configure Huawei E5172 Dynamic Routing and Static Routing
- How to Do Huawei E5172 APN Profile Settings
- How to Forward Calls for your Phone with Huawei B890
- Connect Android Devices to Huawei E5786 Using a 2D Barcode
- How to Enable Mac Address Filtering on Huawei E8278 WiFi
- Getting to Know Huawei E392 USB Stick
- Huawei B593 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E5786 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E5776 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E5172 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E589 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei B890 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei B880 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E8278 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E5878 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E392 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E397 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E3276 Tips and Tutorials
- Aircard 782S Tips and Tutorials