Huawei AF23 LTE/3G Sharing Dock
* 100% Unlocked Sharing Dock for Worldwide Use
* Wi-Fi Offload solution
* Ethernet Router Mode, Access Point Mode, and Repeater Mode
* 4G LTE, DC-HSPA+, HSUPA, HSDPA, WCDMA amp
* WiFi 802.11n 2*2 Better WiFi signal
Availability: In stock
Regular Price: $99.00
Special Price $79.00
Huawei AF23 Sharing Dock Overview
The unlocked Huawei AF23 is compact enough to be carried in your bag. It comes with a USB port, four LED indicators, ethernet and micro-USB ports on the sides and a reset button on the base. With the AF23, you can let 3G modem or 4G LTE modems to work as a 3G/4G router by simply plug the 3G/4G dongle to it. It is a good tool to enable you to share 3G or 4G mobile network to numerous WiFi devices.
The AF23 Huawei has two antennae and boasts up to 300Mbps data transmission. It supports 802.11b/g/n, up to 32 wireless connections and wireless encryption of WEP, WPA, WPA2, TKIP and AES.
This Huawei dock is so power that it could operate with 3 different modes: ethernet adapter mode, repeater mode, and LTE sharing mode.
In repeater mode, just choose a wireless signal you want to enhance in the FW page then the AF23 will extend its singal coverage.
The ethernet adapter mode can connect ay Etherent-enabled device to your wireless home network with LTE AF23 dock.
The LTE sharing mode can let your LTE mobile modem to works as a 4G mobile hotspot.
Huawei AF23 LTE Specification
Wi-Fi Standards: 802.11b/802.11g/802.11n.
Connectivity Interface: USB Socket
Data Speed: Download up to 100 Mbps
3G/4G Speed: 100Mbps
Wi-Fi Speed: 300Mbps
Memory: Not Supported
Ports: 1x USB 2.0. 1x RJ45 Ethernet.
Display: Led indicators
GPS Enabled: Not Supported
Antenna: Internal 2x2 antenna
Security: NAT, SPI, DoS attack prevention, Virtual DMZ.
Support Ethernet WAN.
WiFi 802.11n 2*2 Better WiFi signal.
LED Indication of WiFi / Power / Transmit Status across
3G and WiFi Security supports WEP / WPA / WPA2 /WPA(PSK) / WPA(PSK2) / Mac Address Filtering / NAT.
Battery: Not Supported
Size: 80 x 50 x 18 mm.
Supported Systems: Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Mac.
In this FAQ and Guides section you will find the questions that we are most frequently asked and the useful guides when you use our devices. Please use our FAQ by navigating to the section most relevant to your query. And you also can find an answer to your query by using the guide below, but if not, feel free to contact us as we are only too happy to help.
1. Are the device unlocked totally for any carrier?
Yes. All our 4G CPE, mobile hotspot, and modems are totally unlocked for any carriers. Please choose the ideal device according to your needs.
2. Are the devices original without carrier's logo?
Yes. All our devices are original. However, for some devices there are carrier's logo on the body of the device. If you want the device without carrier's logo, please tell us.
3. How do I know which model should I choose?
All the LTE devices support specified LTE bands. If you don't know which LTE bands you should choose, please ask your local service provider for suggestion. Surely, we also could give our suggestions to you, feel free to contact us anytime. :-)
4. Can you ship order to my address?
Yes. We could ship order to all over the world.
5. How quickly will I receive my package?
We usually ship order in 24hours after we get your order. And it usually take 3-7 working days with express way, and 7-15 working days for post way. However, during Chinese New Year (January 25, 2017 - February 4, 2017), services from certain suppliers and carriers may be affected, meaning that deliveries for order placed around these holidays may be delayed 5-6 days.
6. How Do I Order
Please add the items you want to the shopping cart and then click the proceed to checkout to finish the payment. Or you could also click the "Check out with Paypal" to make the payment quickly.
7. What are my payment options?
We now accept payment via Paypal, Western Union, and bank transfer to our company's bank account.
At Store4G, we always compose useful guides according to users' common question. If you have any question about using our product, please feel free to contact us. Here are the most popular product guides for you.
- How to Configure Huawei B593 LTE CPE 4G Router.
- Solution for Huawei B593 WiFi Connectivity Problems
- How to Configure Huawei E5172 Dynamic Routing and Static Routing
- How to Do Huawei E5172 APN Profile Settings
- How to Forward Calls for your Phone with Huawei B890
- Connect Android Devices to Huawei E5786 Using a 2D Barcode
- How to Enable Mac Address Filtering on Huawei E8278 WiFi
- Getting to Know Huawei E392 USB Stick
- Huawei B593 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E5786 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E5776 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E5172 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E589 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei B890 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei B880 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E8278 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E5878 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E392 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E397 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E3276 Tips and Tutorials
- Aircard 782S Tips and Tutorials
Regular Price: $229.00
Special Price $139.00
Regular Price: $159.00
Special Price $119.00
Regular Price: $188.00
Special Price $139.00
Regular Price: $269.00
Special Price $239.00