Dual TS9/SMA/CRC9 4G LTE MIMO Antenna
LTE MIMO dual TS9 ports antenna, SMA and CRC9 ports also available
35dbi 4G antenna for LTE modem routers with two SMA/TS9/CRC9 slots
Antenna cable length: about 2 meters
Polarization type: vertical
Availability: In stock
Regular Price: $79.00
Special Price $59.00
35dbi Dual TS9/SMA/CRC9 Antenna overview
This 4G MIMO LTE antenna with 2 TS-9 connector or SMA/CRC9 connector is ideal suited for providing and/or improving reception for your 4G LTE modem and 4G routers with two SMA or TS9 connectors. It will help increase 4G signal strength and increase data transfer speed for your 4G devices! Please buy it with corresponding connectors.
4G Dual LTE antenna specs:
Gain: 35dBi 4G antenna
Polarization Type: Vertical
Maximum Imput Power: 10W
Input Impedance: 50 Ohms
Connector Type: SMA or TS9 or CRC9 (two connectors)
Sucker: diameter 5cm
Cable type: TG174(best) 100% cooper
Cable length: 2m
Dimension: 5.75 in x 5.75 in x 1.5 in (14.6 cm x 14.6 cm x 3.8 cm)
Package: 1 x 4G Antenna Dual Connector
Compatibility 4G devices:
SMA connector devices: Huawei B593, Huawei B890, Huawei B880, ZTE MF28D, ZTE MF29S2, ZTE MF28B, ZTE MF29T, ZTE MF28G and more.
TS9 connector devices:
Vodafone R215, Vodafone R212, Vodafone K5150, Vodafone K5005, Vodafone K5007, Vodafone K5006Z.
ZTE MF821D, ZTE MF821,ZTE MF910, ZTE MF90, ZTE MF93E,ZTE MF91D, ZTE MF91, ZTE MF91T, ZTE MF93D,ZTE MF91S.
Netgear Aircard 340u, Netgear Aircard 341u, Sierra Aircard 313u,Sierra Aircard 320u, Sierra Aircard 330u, Sierra 754s, Sierra Aircard 760s, Sierra Aircard 762s, Sierra Aircard 763s, Sierra Aircard 770s, Netgear Aircard 771s, Netgear 782s, Netgear 781s. Huawei UML397, Huawei E397, Huawei E398, Huawei E3276, Huawei E392, Huawei E3272, Huawei E8278, Huawei E5373, Huawei E5775, Huawei E5786, Huawei E5776, Huawei E589, Huawei E5372, Huawei E5375 .
This antenna cannot support LTE TDD 2300mhz, if you want to use your this antenna under TDD 2300mhz frequency, please buy this single connector 4G antenna.
Or this TDD 2300Mhz compatible two connector MIMO antenna
- Worth a try.
(Posted on 3/30/2017)
In this FAQ and Guides section you will find the questions that we are most frequently asked and the useful guides when you use our devices. Please use our FAQ by navigating to the section most relevant to your query. And you also can find an answer to your query by using the guide below, but if not, feel free to contact us as we are only too happy to help.
1. Are the device unlocked totally for any carrier?
Yes. All our 4G CPE, mobile hotspot, and modems are totally unlocked for any carriers. Please choose the ideal device according to your needs.
2. Are the devices original without carrier's logo?
Yes. All our devices are original. However, for some devices there are carrier's logo on the body of the device. If you want the device without carrier's logo, please tell us.
3. How do I know which model should I choose?
All the LTE devices support specified LTE bands. If you don't know which LTE bands you should choose, please ask your local service provider for suggestion. Surely, we also could give our suggestions to you, feel free to contact us anytime. :-)
4. Can you ship order to my address?
Yes. We could ship order to all over the world.
5. How quickly will I receive my package?
We usually ship order in 24hours after we get your order. And it usually take 3-7 working days with express way, and 7-15 working days for post way. However, during Chinese New Year (January 25, 2017 - February 4, 2017), services from certain suppliers and carriers may be affected, meaning that deliveries for order placed around these holidays may be delayed 5-6 days.
6. How Do I Order
Please add the items you want to the shopping cart and then click the proceed to checkout to finish the payment. Or you could also click the "Check out with Paypal" to make the payment quickly.
7. What are my payment options?
We now accept payment via Paypal, Western Union, and bank transfer to our company's bank account.
At Store4G, we always compose useful guides according to users' common question. If you have any question about using our product, please feel free to contact us. Here are the most popular product guides for you.
- How to Configure Huawei B593 LTE CPE 4G Router.
- Solution for Huawei B593 WiFi Connectivity Problems
- How to Configure Huawei E5172 Dynamic Routing and Static Routing
- How to Do Huawei E5172 APN Profile Settings
- How to Forward Calls for your Phone with Huawei B890
- Connect Android Devices to Huawei E5786 Using a 2D Barcode
- How to Enable Mac Address Filtering on Huawei E8278 WiFi
- Getting to Know Huawei E392 USB Stick
- Huawei B593 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E5786 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E5776 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E5172 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E589 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei B890 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei B880 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E8278 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E5878 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E392 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E397 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E3276 Tips and Tutorials
- Aircard 782S Tips and Tutorials