E5776 WiFi Appearance
1. SIM card slot: Slot where the SIM card is inserted
2. Reset button: Resets device to factory settings
3. microSD card slot: slot to insert the memory card
4. Power button: Powers the device on or off
5. LCD screen: Main screen of the Mobile WiFi
6. Power indicator
7. Micro USB port: Charger/Connectivity Port to connect to a charger or data cable for PC connection
8. WPS button: WiFi Protected Setup
1. Signal strength: it indicates the signal strength
2. Network type
2G/3G/4G: Connected to a 2G/3G/LTE network.
R: Data roaming turned on.
3. Wi-Fi: Wi-Fi turned on.
Number of connected Wi-Fi devices.
4. Battery: indicates the remaining battery charge available.
Number of new messages.
6. Network connection status: Internet connection is set up.
7. Traffic statistics
Data traffic information.
Data traffic information is for your reference only. For more accurate data traffic
information, please consult your service provider.