In the last article, we introduce the Huawei E397 to you. This article we will show you how to install and remove the SIM card for your Huawei E397 4G internet key. Before you begin, ensure your E397 modem has been removed from your computer.
1Install SIM card to E397
1. From the top side of your E397, remove the front SIM card cover off.
2. Insert the SIM card into the slot leading with the straight edge, and the metallic contacts facing down.
3. Slide the front cover back onto the E397 until it snaps into place.
Ensure that the beveled edge of the SIM/USIM card is properly aligned with that of the SIM/USIM card slot
Do not remove the SIM/USIM card when the card is in use. Otherwise, the card as well as your E397 may get damaged and the data stored on the card may be corrupted.
2Remove SIM card from E397
1. From the top side of your E397, remove the black SIM card cover.
2. Remove the SIM card.
3. Install the SIM card cover.
For increasing signal strength, you could buy an 4G external antenna for Huawei E392