How to Set up New Profile with Huawei E5776
All the 4G LTE routers and modems now on sale at our Store4G are unlocked. Now I am going to explain how you can create a new profile in your unlocked Huawei E5776 WiFi / MiFi hotspot. Please charge your E5776 MiFi hotspot and connect using WiFi to PC at first.
Set up new profile
1. Login to your E5776 mobile hotspot's dashboard at http://192.168.1.1. The default password is admin.
2. Go to Settings tab.
3. Then choose Dial-up and go to Profile Management
4. Click New Profile.
5. Enter Profile name e.g. TelecomData
6. Enter wap.telecom.co.nz in APN field and click Save.
7. Put in the Profile Name and APN as per your network provider. Here make sure that choose “static” for APN. If your network requires username and password, enter accordingly. Put *99# in the Dial-up number if required and leave blank in all other fields (user name and password). If you don't know the APN, user name and password, please click to find out APN Settings for Mobile Broadband Network Operators Click on save to save your created profile.
8. Now go to Mobile Connection and select the new profile from the Profile List and choose to Apply.
9. Now you have followed every step and, you can surf the 4g mobile internet now with your unlocked Huawei E5776 router.
comments powered by Disqus