Set up Mac Address Filtering for Huawei E5776
Huawei E5776 LTE router ships with a feature called hardware or MAC address filtering which is turned "off" by the manufacturer by default, because it requires a bit of effort to set up properly. However, to improve the security of your E5776 Wi-Fi network sharing, it is strongly recommend to enable and use the MAC address filtering.1. Log into the E5776's web management page.
The default password is admin.
2. Click Settings -> WLAN -> WLAN MAC Filter/
3. At the WLAN MAC filtering window, please fill in a MAC Address, and then select Deny or Allow.
# Deny - disallow device to connect
# Allow - allow device to connect
4. To Disable MAC Filtering select Disable
5. Click Apply to finish the setting.
6. Then a confirmation window will show, click OK to save the setting.
comments powered by Disqus