Alcatel ONE TOUCH LINK W800 4G WiFi LTE Internet Key
100% Unlocked for All Internet Providers
Platform: Qualcomm MDM9215 + AR6003G
Downlink up to 100 Mbps / Uplink up to 50 Mbps
4G Bands: 700/850/1900/2100/2600/AWS MHz
3G Bands: 850/1900/2100/AWS MHz
Availability: In stock
Want to create a 24 hours non-stop mobile Wi-Fi zone with high speed Internet connectivity up to 100 Mbps? This unlocked Alcatel ONE TOUCH LINK link W800 4G WiFi dongle is an ideal choice for you.
It is not only a 4G LTE dongle, but transforms into a portable WiFi hotspot through the use of power supply accessories. ALCATEL W800 gives you a non-stop WiFi connection, with power supply, it can easily broadcast WiFi signal at home, in the car or even in the open air with up to 10 Wi-Fi devices to enter into the quick 4G mobile network.
Alcatel W800 Specifications
* Device Type: LTE WiFi Router/LTE Dongle (Plug & Play)
* Platform: Qualcomm MDM9215 + AR6003G
* Network modes: FDD LTE, DC-HSPA+, HSPA+, HSUPA, HSDPA, UMTS, EDGE, GRPS
* Network Bands:
Alcatel W800-B (LTE: FDD 1800/2600MHz; 3G:900/2100MHz)
Alcatel W800-Z (LTE: FDD 800/900/1800/2600MHz; 3G: 900/1800/2100MHz)
Alcatel W800-O (LTE: FDD 700/850/AWS/1900/2100/2600MHz; 3G: 850/AWS/1900/2100MHz)
2G bands: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
Our W800-O version is out of stock now, if you want to LTE wingle with the similar LTE bands supported, please take Huawei E8372h-517 into consideration which supports Band 1/2/4/5/12/17.
* LTE Speed: Downlink up to 100Mbps and uplink up to 50Mbps
* WiFi: 802.11 b/g/n, (n up to 75Mbps)
* Support up to 10 WiFi users
* Mass storage: 2Gb NAND Flash + 1GB LPDDR
* USB interface: USB 2.0 high speed
* MicroSD storage up to 32GB
* USIM/SIM card slot
* Size: 89 x 27.5 x 14 mm
* Weight: 35 Grams
By using with mobile power bank or power kit, such as cigar light charger, wall power supply and more power kits, the LTE dongle would broadcast 4G Wi-Fi signal.
In this FAQ and Guides section you will find the questions that we are most frequently asked and the useful guides when you use our devices. Please use our FAQ by navigating to the section most relevant to your query. And you also can find an answer to your query by using the guide below, but if not, feel free to contact us as we are only too happy to help.
1. Are the device unlocked totally for any carrier?
Yes. All our 4G CPE, mobile hotspot, and modems are totally unlocked for any carriers. Please choose the ideal device according to your needs.
2. Are the devices original without carrier's logo?
Yes. All our devices are original. However, for some devices there are carrier's logo on the body of the device. If you want the device without carrier's logo, please tell us.
3. How do I know which model should I choose?
All the LTE devices support specified LTE bands. If you don't know which LTE bands you should choose, please ask your local service provider for suggestion. Surely, we also could give our suggestions to you, feel free to contact us anytime. :-)
4. Can you ship order to my address?
Yes. We could ship order to all over the world.
5. How quickly will I receive my package?
We usually ship order in 24hours after we get your order. And it usually take 3-7 working days with express way, and 7-15 working days for post way. However, during Chinese New Year (January 25, 2017 - February 4, 2017), services from certain suppliers and carriers may be affected, meaning that deliveries for order placed around these holidays may be delayed 5-6 days.
6. How Do I Order
Please add the items you want to the shopping cart and then click the proceed to checkout to finish the payment. Or you could also click the "Check out with Paypal" to make the payment quickly.
7. What are my payment options?
We now accept payment via Paypal, Western Union, and bank transfer to our company's bank account.
At Store4G, we always compose useful guides according to users' common question. If you have any question about using our product, please feel free to contact us. Here are the most popular product guides for you.
- How to Configure Huawei B593 LTE CPE 4G Router.
- Solution for Huawei B593 WiFi Connectivity Problems
- How to Configure Huawei E5172 Dynamic Routing and Static Routing
- How to Do Huawei E5172 APN Profile Settings
- How to Forward Calls for your Phone with Huawei B890
- Connect Android Devices to Huawei E5786 Using a 2D Barcode
- How to Enable Mac Address Filtering on Huawei E8278 WiFi
- Getting to Know Huawei E392 USB Stick
- Huawei B593 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E5786 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E5776 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E5172 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E589 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei B890 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei B880 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E8278 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E5878 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E392 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E397 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E3276 Tips and Tutorials
- Aircard 782S Tips and Tutorials