Alcatel One Touch L850V Stick
Stay connected smarter with Qualcomm MDM9225 chipest
FDD-LTE, DC-HSPA+, HSPA+, HSDPA, HSUPA, UMTS, EDGE, GPRS modes
4G LTE FDD 800/900/1800/2100/2600 MHz
Download speed: 150 Mbps / Upload speed: 50 Mbps
Availability: In stock
The original Alcatel L850v 4G dongle is unlocked for all nextworks which enables you to enjoy high speed mobile network whenever you want. It supports LTE, HSPA +, HSDPA, HSUPA, UMTS, GSM, EDGE and GPRS modes. It would give you download speeds of up to 150 Mbps and upstream rates of up to 50 Mbps.
Sized by 90 x 27.5 x 13.5mm, it fits easily inside your pocket, briefcase or bag.
Dimension: 90 x 27.5 x13.5mm
Weight: 39 g
Casing material: Plastic
Color available: White/Black
Network models: FDD-LTE, DC-HSPA+, HSPA+, HSDPA, HSUPA, UMTS,EDGE, GPRS
Downlink: up to 150 Mbps
Uplink: up to 50 Mbps
4G LTE: FDD 800/900/1800/2100/2600 MHz
3G HSPA+/HSPA/UMTS: 900/1800/2100 MHz
2G GSM/EDGE/GPRS: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
Main Antenna: 3G/2G (internal)
LTE 2X2 MIMO
3G Rx Diversity Antenna: Support UMTS band
1x USIM/SIM card slot (2FF)
1x Micro SD slot (up to 32 GB)
1 LED for dongle state
Mass Storage: 4Gb NAND Flash + 2Gb LPDDR
Windows XP/Vista/7 /8(32&64 bit)
Mac OS X 10.5~10.9 (32&64 bit)
Firefox (Win) 220.127.116.11~10.0.5, Firefox (Mac) 4.0.1~9..0.1S
Internet Explorer 7.0~10.0
Alcatel L850V Internet key 4G PLUS 150Mbps
Quick Start Guide
User Manual (software version embedded into product)
In this FAQ and Guides section you will find the questions that we are most frequently asked and the useful guides when you use our devices. Please use our FAQ by navigating to the section most relevant to your query. And you also can find an answer to your query by using the guide below, but if not, feel free to contact us as we are only too happy to help.
1. Are the device unlocked totally for any carrier?
Yes. All our 4G CPE, mobile hotspot, and modems are totally unlocked for any carriers. Please choose the ideal device according to your needs.
2. Are the devices original without carrier's logo?
Yes. All our devices are original. However, for some devices there are carrier's logo on the body of the device. If you want the device without carrier's logo, please tell us.
3. How do I know which model should I choose?
All the LTE devices support specified LTE bands. If you don't know which LTE bands you should choose, please ask your local service provider for suggestion. Surely, we also could give our suggestions to you, feel free to contact us anytime. :-)
4. Can you ship order to my address?
Yes. We could ship order to all over the world.
5. How quickly will I receive my package?
We usually ship order in 24hours after we get your order. And it usually take 3-7 working days with express way, and 7-15 working days for post way. However, during Chinese New Year (January 25, 2017 - February 4, 2017), services from certain suppliers and carriers may be affected, meaning that deliveries for order placed around these holidays may be delayed 5-6 days.
6. How Do I Order
Please add the items you want to the shopping cart and then click the proceed to checkout to finish the payment. Or you could also click the "Check out with Paypal" to make the payment quickly.
7. What are my payment options?
We now accept payment via Paypal, Western Union, and bank transfer to our company's bank account.
At Store4G, we always compose useful guides according to users' common question. If you have any question about using our product, please feel free to contact us. Here are the most popular product guides for you.
- How to Configure Huawei B593 LTE CPE 4G Router.
- Solution for Huawei B593 WiFi Connectivity Problems
- How to Configure Huawei E5172 Dynamic Routing and Static Routing
- How to Do Huawei E5172 APN Profile Settings
- How to Forward Calls for your Phone with Huawei B890
- Connect Android Devices to Huawei E5786 Using a 2D Barcode
- How to Enable Mac Address Filtering on Huawei E8278 WiFi
- Getting to Know Huawei E392 USB Stick
- Huawei B593 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E5786 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E5776 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E5172 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E589 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei B890 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei B880 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E8278 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E5878 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E392 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E397 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E3276 Tips and Tutorials
- Aircard 782S Tips and Tutorials