Sierra Wireless Aircard 330U 4G Dongle
* LTE Category 3 (100 Mbps downlink, 50 Mbps uplink)
* 4G LTE FDD (B7)2600MHz, (B4)AWS(1700/2100Mhz)
* 3G WCDMA 850/1900/2100 MHz
* 2G GSM/GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
Availability: In stock
Regular Price: $189.00
Special Price $139.00
Sierra Aircard 330U LTE Stick Overview
Sierra Aircard 330U, also named LTE Rocket Stick by Canada provider Rogers, so it's also called Rogers AirCard 330U. It is designed to serve in North American market. Like Aircard 320U and Aircard 313u, it could also support maximum donwload speed up to 100Mbps with upload link up to 50mbps. Besides 4G LTE FDD network, the 330U modem could also support Dual Carrier HSPA+, earlier versions of HSPA+ and its predecessors, UMTS, GSM, and GPRS.
The 180° rotating USB hinge makes this AirCard 330U USB modem easy to use with vertical orhorizontal USB ports.
Type: 4G LTE USB Modem
Model: Aircard 330u
SIM Lock Status: Unlocked
GPS Enabled. Standalone GPS and A-GPS
* Network bands:
-LTE: Band 4(AWS 1700/2100Mhz) and Band 7 (2600 MHz)
-UMTS/WCDMA: 850/1900/2100 MHz
-GSM/GPRS/EDGE: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
-GPS: 1575 MHz
- LTE Category 3 (100 Mbps downlink, 50 Mbps uplink)
- HSDPA Category 24 (42 Mbps downlink)
- HSUPA Category 6 (5.76 Mbps uplink)
- EDGE MS Class 12/GPRS MS Class 10
* Other Features
-ANTENNA DIVERSITY SUPPORT
-2x2 MIMO antenna for LTE, external Antenna Support: 2 (TS-9) slots. Buy Dual TS9 Connector Antenna
-Type 3i advanced receivers on all UMTS WCDMA bands
- microSD/SDHC support (up to 32 GB)
-Operating temperature: 0 to 35° Celsius
-Storage temperature: -40 to 85° Celsius
* STANDARDS/APPROVALS (PENDING)
-FCC, Microsoft WHQL, IC
-Other carrier specific approvals
* 50 mm (L) x 64 mm (W) x 11 mm (H)
* Volume: 34 cc
* Weight: 55 g
* OS SUPPORT
-Windows 7, Vista, or XP Service Pack 3 (32 and 64 bit)+
-Mac OS 10.6 (Snow Leopard) +
Package: 1 * unlocked Aircard 330U modem
In this FAQ and Guides section you will find the questions that we are most frequently asked and the useful guides when you use our devices. Please use our FAQ by navigating to the section most relevant to your query. And you also can find an answer to your query by using the guide below, but if not, feel free to contact us as we are only too happy to help.
1. Are the device unlocked totally for any carrier?
Yes. All our 4G CPE, mobile hotspot, and modems are totally unlocked for any carriers. Please choose the ideal device according to your needs.
2. Are the devices original without carrier's logo?
Yes. All our devices are original. However, for some devices there are carrier's logo on the body of the device. If you want the device without carrier's logo, please tell us.
3. How do I know which model should I choose?
All the LTE devices support specified LTE bands. If you don't know which LTE bands you should choose, please ask your local service provider for suggestion. Surely, we also could give our suggestions to you, feel free to contact us anytime. :-)
4. Can you ship order to my address?
Yes. We could ship order to all over the world.
5. How quickly will I receive my package?
We usually ship order in 24hours after we get your order. And it usually take 3-7 working days with express way, and 7-15 working days for post way. However, during Chinese New Year (January 25, 2017 - February 4, 2017), services from certain suppliers and carriers may be affected, meaning that deliveries for order placed around these holidays may be delayed 5-6 days.
6. How Do I Order
Please add the items you want to the shopping cart and then click the proceed to checkout to finish the payment. Or you could also click the "Check out with Paypal" to make the payment quickly.
7. What are my payment options?
We now accept payment via Paypal, Western Union, and bank transfer to our company's bank account.
At Store4G, we always compose useful guides according to users' common question. If you have any question about using our product, please feel free to contact us. Here are the most popular product guides for you.
- How to Configure Huawei B593 LTE CPE 4G Router.
- Solution for Huawei B593 WiFi Connectivity Problems
- How to Configure Huawei E5172 Dynamic Routing and Static Routing
- How to Do Huawei E5172 APN Profile Settings
- How to Forward Calls for your Phone with Huawei B890
- Connect Android Devices to Huawei E5786 Using a 2D Barcode
- How to Enable Mac Address Filtering on Huawei E8278 WiFi
- Getting to Know Huawei E392 USB Stick
- Huawei B593 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E5786 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E5776 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E5172 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E589 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei B890 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei B880 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E8278 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E5878 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E392 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E397 Tips and Tutorials
- Huawei E3276 Tips and Tutorials
- Aircard 782S Tips and Tutorials